Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AJUDA COM BASIC WAR ATK SIMULTANEOUS
Help with Basic War, look here for a long time, when you find something like this outdated, and apologize if it is wrong on the spot.

I would like to know how I do for the manufacturer to attack together for example:

I have a party with a druid and a sorcerer, and the knight next to all the party participants, wants to know how I can, whenever I schedule to attack someone with the knight or the druid, start an attacker avalanche.

If you have a normal avalanche sequence, it will be displayed as avalanches because I have to manually change the screen.
on BBOT I scored:
Block destination
AimBot
in the first option: AVALANCHE <Atk sequence
in the second option: I also left AVALANCHE
in the third, the same thing.
Combined leader I scored
Attack
I put the knight's name
and put AVALANCHE for the last tbm!

Only he doesn’t attack, I mark a monster with the knight and he stays on I have to change the screen to strike and he starts an avalanche of hit

Can someone help me?

if you can't understand, I try to explain it better.i
===================================

Ajuda com Basic War procurei muito aqui no forum porem quando acho algo parecido esta desatualizado, e peço desculpa caso esteja no local errado.

Gostaria de saber como faco para os maker atacar juntos por exemplo:

Tenho uma stack com um druid e um sorcerer, e o knight do lado de fora todos em party, quero saber como posso por para toda vez que eu marcar para atacar alguém com o knight o druid comece a atacar avalanche só isso.

Fiz um atk sequence de avalanche normal, ele taca as avalanches porem eu tenho que tarjar manualmente mudando de tela.
no BBOT eu marquei:
Lock Target
AimBot
na primeira opcao: AVALANCHE < Atk sequence
na segunda opcao: Tbm deixei AVALANCHE
na terceira a mesma coisa.
Marquei combo Leader
Attack
Coloquei o nome do knight
e coloquei AVALANCHE por ultimo tbm!

Só que ele não ataca, eu marco um monster com o knight ele fica la eu tenho que mudar de tela para tarjar e ele começar a tacar avalanche

alguém pode me ajudar?
english monkey
(05-23-2020, 02:05 PM)Stasienko Wrote: english monkey

Post edited L