Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBot 5.6
The new Tibia version is now supported.
Thanks.
sweet
Life Thread: http://forums.bmega.net/showthread.php?tid=3064

The lions sing and the hills take flight.
The moon by day, and the sun by night.
Blind woman, deaf man, jackdaw fool.
Let the Lord of Chaos rule.

~The Chaosruler
Why when the creature is unreachable it's still trying to kill it for a long time?
Yes, is a big bug. If creatures are behind the wall and unrechable the bot stopped.
Another bugs:
- the bot cant attack dragon lord, cos if he make firebomb cant move,
- we cant go to floor up/down with parcels (only can exani hur down/up).
The bug of the fire bombs on dragon lords , is a old bug , always happened to bbot.
Same for the parcels ..
The major bug of 5.6 is the unreachable creatures .. only need to fix that and post a 5.6.1 Wink

digz~
It's targetting monsters which are behind the wall and it's just stopping and doing nothing untill the monster will go away or someone will kill it.
wehn i hunt dragons... and i put on bbot stay diagonal he just walk away from dragon and dont got south or north for avoid the waves...!!! please fix this fats i need to make lvlsl i missed 3 days lvl now so pls fix fast !!
THANKS ALOT
Keep Diagonal , On Fire Movement and Unreachable Creatures is the major bug of the 5.6 !
Will be fixed soon as Mega can.

Digz~
Bug in exura sio in party no healing.
Hi.
I don't wont be without Respect to the owner of BBot Mega but you think is fair wehn everyone pay for u software and u dont help make a new uptade without bug?
i am get crazy i have not play 3-4 days this is 6-8 lvl and i am 160 i would like now 170 but cuz u dumb bot im not!
before new uptade it was good Keep Diagonal was not bugged but now is it u can't bot with any fucking char and i am getting fucking kurwaa angry from it pls help us and make new UPTADE SO WE ALL CAN BOT IN PEACE AGAIN U WOULD HELP US ALOT ! AND WEHN U DONT DO IT I WILL CHANGE BOT ! AND U WILL LOOSE A GOOD PERSON WHO BUY MUCH U BOT! I LOST NOW 3-4 DAYS OF BOT CUZ U BOT BUG AND U DO A SHIT! ALSO PLS HELP US I AM GETTING CRAZY ! THANKS FOR UNDERSTAND PEACE OUT!
I got one thing which I'd like to report ~. When I am closing my tibia client with an existing BMega process runnin' the BMega client start debugging and telling me to send reports to the "creator". That's mabey one of 3-4 issues with the new client
Please fix this bug with reaching creatures via walls..
We shouln't hesitate as we do, he know the buggs so let him work Smile
hello .... error in keep on diagonal
(03-24-2012, 09:52 PM)elbow track Wrote: Hi.
I don't wont be without Respect to the owner of BBot Mega but you think is fair wehn everyone pay for u software and u dont help make a new uptade without bug?
i am get crazy i have not play 3-4 days this is 6-8 lvl and i am 160 i would like now 170 but cuz u dumb bot im not!
before new uptade it was good Keep Diagonal was not bugged but now is it u can't bot with any fucking char and i am getting fucking kurwaa angry from it pls help us and make new UPTADE SO WE ALL CAN BOT IN PEACE AGAIN U WOULD HELP US ALOT ! AND WEHN U DONT DO IT I WILL CHANGE BOT ! AND U WILL LOOSE A GOOD PERSON WHO BUY MUCH U BOT! I LOST NOW 3-4 DAYS OF BOT CUZ U BOT BUG AND U DO A SHIT! ALSO PLS HELP US I AM GETTING CRAZY ! THANKS FOR UNDERSTAND PEACE OUT!

"kurwa" swój człowiek
I get the warning: Cannot perform your login: error 204.

What can I do? Bought it yesterday and I can't use it.
Did you activate your premmium time?
ther is also problem in option Friend healer. I can't find ther now cast spell. There is only option to heal by runes and potions.
this is confusing the bot enters keep diagonal and keep distance, please check this bug and solve it as fast as possible