Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Refresh / Reload / Reset HUD ?
I use this macro for give party to my friends.

But if one party member dead after get party he come to take it back and macro no work more for he (But work 100% for others players).

How to refresh / reload / reset HUD for working full time this macro ?

[spoiler]1 {AutoParty} When.PlayerMessage(Invite,party) Exit() {Invite} AuthorID:=Creature.ByName(!Message.Author.Name) !AuthorID<>0 HUD.Display(AutoParty triggered for !Message.Author.Name \(!Message.Author.Level\) with id !AuthorID) Party.Status(!AuthorID)==:None HUD.Display(AutoParty inviting !Message.Author.Name \(!Message.Author.Level\) with id !AuthorID) Party.Invite(!AuthorID)[/spoiler]

How to solve this?

Thank all!
(10-23-2020, 07:02 PM)mostppl Wrote: I use this macro for give party to my friends.

But if one party member dead after get party he come to take it back and macro no work more for he (But work 100% for others players).

How to refresh / reload / reset HUD for working full time this macro ?

[spoiler]1 {AutoParty} When.PlayerMessage(Invite,party) Exit() {Invite} AuthorID:=Creature.ByName(!Message.Author.Name) !AuthorID<>0 HUD.Display(AutoParty triggered for !Message.Author.Name \(!Message.Author.Level\) with id !AuthorID) Party.Status(!AuthorID)==:None HUD.Display(AutoParty inviting !Message.Author.Name \(!Message.Author.Level\) with id !AuthorID) Party.Invite(!AuthorID)[/spoiler]

How to solve this?

Thank all!

Yeah I often use a macro like this, and same thing happens. It's a glitch on bbot. After player dies and comes back to ask for pt he won't give pt. Some players try to leave screen and come back. Or spam the message sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.