Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Help-me Bmega / Computer experts!
HEEEEEY Mega, again, I need your help

I'll try to save your time in resume:
I'm a good scripter for bbot, I think, and I'm ready to start botting tomorrow with the best bot of the world

What I need help is the following:

I am very-noob in a scripting language(autohotkey), that helps me window data gathering, keyboard/mouse simulation and variables manipulation, with easy noob programming...
(I am really very noob)

I want to create a little Tibian market database information gatherer, automatically, that helps me re-selling itens
(I'm trying to make some real money with Tibia, like many)
But my skills are awfully low. I don't know how to deal with memory investigation. But I really do know a lil math and string manipulation.

What I need is one of the two(preferencially the first):

1 - Some safe program that monitors and decrypt tibia packets. If I can have the packets shown decrypted in an window, I can do the rest.

Like Blackd tools used to do(and maybe still does, but I'd prefer some safer sollution)
I downloaded 2 packet monitoring programs, but It seems that Tibia's packets are shown encrypted, not the way Blackd used to show when I used it(4-6 years ago)

2 - Some easy-and-fast tutorial to inspect Tibia memory. I don't know anything about computing/programming, so it's probably too much to study to reach this ability.

------------------------
I need one of the 2, with less studying possible, if you can help me!
------------------------

You humbly said during Bbot's beginning on TPforum that you were noob, but hey, I am and always was far noober than you. One day maybe.

Thanks in advance,
One

EDIT:
Hehe, thanks
(08-19-2015, 11:01 PM)Bbotone Wrote: a lot of text

Hello,

1. Monitoring the packets:
This is the harder way, you need to write a proxy by yourself and do all the encryption/decryption. Unless you inject code into Tibia's packet algorithms (so you can have them decrypted).

2. Memory:
This is the easier path, you could try Nick Cano's book (XenoBot owner), it`s very good: https://www.nostarch.com/gamehacking It's in early access. Also, you have to use the tool to understand it, I would recommend Cheat Engine, do the tutorial Smile

After learning how to use memory analysis tools, you will want a stronger language than AutoIt, you probably can do what you want with AutoIt, but I would recommend something far stronger: C/C++/Python (my preferred at the moment), .NET...

Good luck =]
Thanks! I made it with autohotkey(autoit) + blackd proxy analizer(many say it's trojan, but it works for this)
its funcional with packet analizer from blackdtools (unsafe 100% deletable bot)
BUT unfortunately it takes +-1 hour to check all itens from market and create the list of prices, But it was fun anyway
Congratulations! Big Grin
Love for one night - no joke!
Verified Damsels