Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can i get some help please (A)
Tongue 
I started to use Bmega bot a few days ago, and it worked fine, but after the update, i can't get it to sd the monster, since the simple lines of runes & spells u will be using was missing, i would be glad if someone could help me out!

and maybe help me with a macro for auto refiller for sudden death runes? Smile

You'rs
Flad. Big Grin
(03-25-2012, 03:37 PM)Flad3992 Wrote: I started to use Bmega bot a few days ago, and it worked fine, but after the update, i can't get it to sd the monster, since the simple lines of runes & spells u will be using was missing, i would be glad if someone could help me out!

You'rs
Flad. Big Grin

About the SD use this macro on Killer option on Attack:
Code:
Target.Shoot(3155) Macro.Wait(1500)

About Withdraw for buy SD:
Code:
1000 {Withdraw} VarSetEx(Total, TOTAL_SD) VarSet(sdnow) Misc.ItemCountEx(3155) VarSub(Total, !sdnow!) VarMult(Total, 108) HUD.Display(!Total!) Self.Say(hi) Macro.Wait(2000) NPC.Say(withdraw) Macro.Wait(2000) NPC.Say(!Total!) Macro.Wait(2000) NPC.Say(yes))

About refiller SD:
Code:
1000 {SD Reffil} VarSetEx(Total, TOTAL_SD) VarSet(sdnow) Misc.ItemCountEx(3155) VarSub(Total, !sdnow!) HUD.Display(!Total!) Self.Say(hi) Macro.Wait(2000) NPC.Say(trade) NPC.Buy(3155, !Total!, 1) Macro.Wait(2000) NPC.Say(bye))

TOTAL_SD: amount SDs you want to buy.
(03-25-2012, 11:39 PM)Dexter Wrote:
(03-25-2012, 03:37 PM)Flad3992 Wrote: I started to use Bmega bot a few days ago, and it worked fine, but after the update, i can't get it to sd the monster, since the simple lines of runes & spells u will be using was missing, i would be glad if someone could help me out!

You'rs
Flad. Big Grin

About the SD use this macro on Killer option on Attack:
Code:
Target.Shoot(3155) Macro.Wait(1500)

About Withdraw for buy SD:
Code:
1000 {Withdraw} VarSetEx(Total, TOTAL_SD) VarSet(sdnow) Misc.ItemCountEx(3155) VarSub(Total, !sdnow!) VarMult(Total, 108) HUD.Display(!Total!) Self.Say(hi) Macro.Wait(2000) NPC.Say(withdraw) Macro.Wait(2000) NPC.Say(!Total!) Macro.Wait(2000) NPC.Say(yes))

About refiller SD:
Code:
1000 {SD Reffil} VarSetEx(Total, TOTAL_SD) VarSet(sdnow) Misc.ItemCountEx(3155) VarSub(Total, !sdnow!) HUD.Display(!Total!) Self.Say(hi) Macro.Wait(2000) NPC.Say(trade) NPC.Buy(3155, !Total!, 1) Macro.Wait(2000) NPC.Say(bye))

TOTAL_SD: amount SDs you want to buy.

Really thanks! I'll give you thumbs up! Smile