Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Chaosruler tibia life thread You Advanced from Level 49 to Level 50.
And level 49, so will probbebly get level 50 tommorow Smile

[Image: 63tz6h.jpg]
Life Thread: http://forums.bmega.net/showthread.php?tid=3064

The lions sing and the hills take flight.
The moon by day, and the sun by night.
Blind woman, deaf man, jackdaw fool.
Let the Lord of Chaos rule.

~The Chaosruler
Gratz for advances and outfit ..
My friend said he can't buy via brasil daopay >.<
Digz~
@chaosruler

on the last page, las photo you forget to hide you name
(04-11-2012, 08:46 PM)cacilds Wrote: @chaosruler

on the last page, las photo you forget to hide you name

Thanks for reporting, i will change it i.
The only reason iam blurring my name out is to avoid problems ingame

~The Chaosruler
Hey i was wondering if u send me that elfs script ive been lookinh every where for it and cant seem to find one so if you can i would be so happy.. thanks and gz on the progress
First of all i want to say sorry about no update yesterday, but some dick just entered my spawn and kept hunting.

But iam level 50 Smile

[Image: 192p7b.jpg]

And as Prommised the total loot from yalahar elfs from lvl 40-50:

[Image: 8xvsjp.jpg]

And gold in my backpack after selling those items:

[Image: r29c07.jpg]

Finaly got my first goal in tibia Level 50, i know it not that high but its a start Smile
Secondly i want to thank you guys for the support and the Replys that you have been giving the last copple of weeks.

Let me know what you guys want to see, maybe a hunting something or doing some kind of quest or getting somekind of item.

~to be continued

~The Chaosruler
hey one question whats better elfs, or port hope tortises all floors?.

and gratz dude keep going
(04-14-2012, 07:13 PM)kabor Wrote: hey one question whats better elfs, or port hope tortises all floors?.

Meriana Tortoises are BEST. I'v done 111 lvl there, and still botting. Got around 980k atm (earned there) with shit EQ. I dont invest cash in EQ, trying to get 3kk then start to buy stuff.

If I may suggest, you should try there. Why? Kinda good cash, PERFECT FOR SKILLS, and safe ofc Wink
(04-14-2012, 07:41 PM)matteq Wrote:
(04-14-2012, 07:13 PM)kabor Wrote: hey one question whats better elfs, or port hope tortises all floors?.

Meriana Tortoises are BEST. I'v done 111 lvl there, and still botting. Got around 980k atm (earned there) with shit EQ. I dont invest cash in EQ, trying to get 3kk then start to buy stuff.

If I may suggest, you should try there. Why? Kinda good cash, PERFECT FOR SKILLS, and safe ofc Wink

Do you have a good script i can have with like depositer and stuff? if you do can i have it? that would be great
(04-14-2012, 07:48 PM)kabor Wrote:

Do you have a good script i can have with like depositer and stuff? if you do can i have it? that would be great

Sorry for jumping in but I would also love that script! Smile

also what exp/h and profit/h are you getting?

Thanks
(04-14-2012, 08:13 PM)MaiYun Wrote:
(04-14-2012, 07:48 PM)kabor Wrote:

23k/hr and where is that place?

Sorry for jumping in but I would also love that script! Smile

also what exp/h and profit/h are you getting?

Thanks

sorry... where is that place btw?
Huh , I was traveling so I wasnt following your thread , but seems you made lots of cash in elfs that I told u bro !
Thats good , keep going
Digz~
Hey guys!,
Sorry about the updates lately, but its because there is no much to update atm

I started hunting at Apes and got hunted by the best guild on the server because of botting and everytime when iam hunting longer then 10min people are attacking me....

Apr 15 2012, 23:25:54 CEST Killed at Level 51 by (203 ed)
Apr 14 2012, 21:51:49 CEST Killed at Level 51 by (93 ms, and got blocked the wat by a 206)

iam going to try to hunt somewhere else but i geuss iam screwed

~Chaos

~The Chaosruler
end of line? u.u

i dont thinks its a good idea post the killer name, since you can get your name by their names and makes your life harder than now =/

hope you can get out of their minds.
The end for this L.T ? :/
Digz~
Aight this is my last post,

died again by this stupid bot,

Apr 18 2012, 19:34:04 CEST Killed at Level 53 by a fire elemental of Abernamka.

Everytime when i get attacked this bot just shut down, drop to 3 fps and stop healing
it even totaly shut down this time....

I want to thanks the poeple who supported this life thread by checking it and posting replys.

Its game over......Your dead....

~The Chaosruler
Boys, I got script but no Refiler and Depositer, I do it my self. Im kinda pick of perfection while I BOT.

Got advanced Healing on it, Softs etc. Its working Great for me. Never Died, all the time earning amazing Cash. Thorns and GP's are giving me around 50k's a day.

Send me a PW message whoever wonna this script Ill give it to you.
IF you use screenshot taker, where does your screenshots show up? Where on your computer
wOw dude , thanks for sharing your lt.
Digz~
(03-26-2012, 11:18 PM)cacilds Wrote: gogo man, i have a bot knight, right now he is at 30 botting at nomad cave, really nice place, always empty and very nice profit, like 5k/h with itens + gold.
when you get 23 you can start there, you dont even use potion =)

Where can I get the nomad script?

Pleas post the elfs and nomad scripts for me! Or pm me them!

(03-26-2012, 11:18 PM)cacilds Wrote: gogo man, i have a bot knight, right now he is at 30 botting at nomad cave, really nice place, always empty and very nice profit, like 5k/h with itens + gold.
when you get 23 you can start there, you dont even use potion =)

Where can I get the nomad script?