Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Different Looting problem
Bug 
When I am cavebotting.. i stay at keyboard just to watch and make sure everything is running okay.. it only opens and loots half the kills... I have played around with the wait before open part and nothing I do seems to fix this... but I have noticed it is the major things that I have to pause the program all the time to get my loot... big problem... what do I need to do to fix this?
I begin this issue of "looter" was better.

What value are you using to open corpses? You're using some extra configuration like "keep diagonal" or "keep distance"?
The current value that I am using is 750... but I have tired all sorts of values by the 50s... and as for extra configurations, I have none... I like to try and make things as smiple as possible. =D
(03-29-2012, 04:55 PM)Dexter Wrote: I begin this issue of "looter" was better.

What value are you using to open corpses? You're using some extra configuration like "keep diagonal" or "keep distance"?

you think mega gonna fix looter or if he can make it better? not so big matter but can't afk cavebot coz bot sometimes miss rare loot :/
(03-29-2012, 05:54 PM)Akademiks Wrote:
(03-29-2012, 04:55 PM)Dexter Wrote: I begin this issue of "looter" was better.

you think mega gonna fix looter or if he can make it better? not so big matter but can't afk cavebot coz bot sometimes miss rare loot :/

that was just my point... all the high priced things were not getting looted nor even opened.. and I have it set to loot them... but I cant do anything when about it if I want to be afk... otherwise I can let the bot do te killing (which i can do myself) by I have to loot things myself and watch what tibia says I looted and if it is getting picked up or not.
I'm in my hunting using values ​​between 1000 and 1300, and that very good this way.

The speed of the internet, lag and computer configuration can influence it.

Check these questions and then post if problems still happen.
I have high speed wireless internet, and when I had my values up there it looted even less than it does at 750, however at 750 it just opens and loots 50% of items. Sometimes it will even open a corpse and then continue to walk without picking up...
I have this very same problem. And my internet connection is one of the best there is..