Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its Posible Bot Perfectly With Paladin?
Its Posible with nothing problem?
Surely it is possible, since you make a thoughtful script and resources to deposit money, refill your potions, etc..

The bbot has a very complete documentation, where you will be able to create your waypoints and scripts.

Any other help you need is only to ask. Big Grin

Documentation: http://forums.bmega.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6
(04-02-2012, 10:10 PM)Dexter Wrote: Surely it is possible, since you make a thoughtful script and resources to deposit money, refill your potions, etc..

The bbot has a very complete documentation, where you will be able to create your waypoints and scripts.

Stop lying.. its not possible, the running away from targets work badly and spear refiller doesn't work.
(04-03-2012, 02:07 PM)Paul Wrote:
(04-02-2012, 10:10 PM)Dexter Wrote: Surely it is possible, since you make a thoughtful script and resources to deposit money, refill your potions, etc..

Stop lying.. its not possible, the running away from targets work badly and spear refiller doesn't work.

Sorry, but if you were not able to understand what I said above, I will not even justify his horrible answer.
(04-03-2012, 02:07 PM)Paul Wrote: Stop lying.. its not possible, the running away from targets work badly and spear refiller doesn't work.

Spear refiller does work. So does "keep distance".
It's not bots fault you can't set it up!
(04-06-2012, 07:54 PM)drewindwalker Wrote:
(04-03-2012, 02:07 PM)Paul Wrote: Stop lying.. its not possible, the running away from targets work badly and spear refiller doesn't work.

Spear refiller does work. So does "keep distance".
It's not bots fault you can't set it up!

It doesn't work.. (it wasn't 3 weeks ago, I haven't seen it fixed in patch notes)
I think you will see it fixed in this version, also it was working for me fine in the last days, it is like Dre~ said it is not the bot faul u can't set it up or get it to work to the 100% as you would like to.
[Image: 7-gifs-animados-aves.gif]
(04-06-2012, 08:37 PM)Wukazen Wrote: I think you will see it fixed in this version, also it was working for me fine in the last days, it is like Dre~ said it is not the bot faul u can't set it up or get it to work to the 100% as you would like to.

While buying spears it counts all spears as 1 spear and it buys the full amount again. For ex:

I have 10 spears left, but bot see it as only 1 spear. I set refill to 50 spears, and the refill see that I have only 1 spear because that is how the bot things, and it buys 49 spears, not 40. I hope you understood.
i get your point then you should put this as your spear refiller:

1000 {SPEAR Reffil} VarSetEx(Total, SPEARS) VarSet(Potnow) Misc.ItemCountEx(Spear_ID) VarSub(Total, !Potnow!) HUD.Display(!Total!) Self.Say(hi) Macro.Wait(2000) NPC.Say(trade) NPC.Buy(Spear_ID, !Total!, 1) Macro.Wait(2000) NPC.Say(bye))

You should replace the word SPEARS with the total number of spears that you want to have and the word Spear_id with the item id of the spear, that's simple.
Use this as a macro
[Image: 7-gifs-animados-aves.gif]