Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Where to bot?? Shoe Recharge?? ODD!!
Exclamation 
I was just wondering how others are able to get their bot working. I am sitting here waiting for the patch to get done so I can start using it again, and I am seeing all these questions about how to do this and how to do that.. and hearing I will try that right now.
How is it that some people have their's working and I cant get mine to work with the updated Tibia?? Someone please tell me what I need to do to get this up and running... I am at a total lost. If it is working for others without the new 'patch update' then help me get mine to work too. Please I need help... =/
Just wait...
Digz~
Okay you two... I am not trying to rush Mega at all... and I am waiting, all I wanted to know, is that I am clearing seeing that others have theirs up and running, all I was asking was if there was something that I may have missed or if there is something that I did wrong and that might be why I am not getting it to work. I understand that he is taking the time needed to get this program up and running correctly and making sure no one gets banned... so leaving comments like "............" and "Just wait...." doesn't help.... you could have just said something along the lines or it is being tested... or lie or something... but a blow off is not helpful at all.. Thank you for your time anyway... I guess next time I should choose my questions better in order to not inconvenient those that read... or you could just not respond at all if you have nothing constructive to say..... I'm just saying.... Thank you
"all I wanted to know, is that I am clearing seeing that others have theirs up and running,"

What you mean ? No one is using the bot yet.
Didn't understand what you're saying ..
Digz~
This was post in a new Thread today....

junikee

Where to bot 152 ek?
Hello guys , bought this bot recently and i dont know where to bot my knight , i tryed edron dragon which works perfectly (safe made) but slow exp nd almost no loot xd , testing mutated human now , its profit but rlly slow exp , going to try dara dl when my teammate leave so some1 can tell me where can i go for profit? thanks in advance

There was another person asking about mircos for shoe refilling (recharging).... It is sounding like these have their bot (or at least some verson) of it running in order to be trying things and/or testing places out... I was just wondering... there is not really an open chat room on here where "stupid" questiosn like the one I seem to have, is to just chat and get laughed at, so I asked the only way I know how... in a thread. =D
well:

you can try bandura wyrms it is a nice place witha medium risk nice exp and profit for your ek 152, and you can add a fullcheck on the route like if you have the worn soft boots number you take a trip to venore and refill it and then go back an return to your normal waypoint it is a bit long but easy to do
[Image: 7-gifs-animados-aves.gif]
Thank you Wukazen... I dont think you read what this thread was about however... but thank you for the advice none the less. =D