Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Not Sure if this was answered
Brick 
I looked through the fourms... however I am new to this program. I just downloaded it not long ago and took me almost a week before I finily got it runing then Tibia updates and this doesn't work. I want to know if there is a patch that you guys make for this? I know you guys make new versons however if it takes 3 days of down time between a few days of up... shouldnt you guys add an auto update so there is no reason to reintall new versons. At least that would make one part of this ealier.

I know you guys are doing everything you can to make this a great working program and when it is working I see that it is, however I paid for 90 days and if I end up with half of that paid time in down time, I dont think I will be back. But saince I paid the money, i will give it a chance for now. Just saying I have seen the free ones that seem to have less problems. I just want a well working program and that is why I choose to pay for one. =/
Hello, mega already added a system update, he is working to update, let's see who updated yesterday, the + or-24 hours, but I'm satisfied with the bot, but this delay in updates for personal reasons is taking me to meet competitors clear that none of them is still as good as our BBOT, but they update faster and give answers users' questions more quickly, too.
I think today or tomorrow will update the bot.
(04-04-2012, 05:20 PM)mystic Wrote: I looked through the fourms... however I am new to this program. I just downloaded it not long ago and took me almost a week before I finily got it runing then Tibia updates and this doesn't work. I want to know if there is a patch that you guys make for this? I know you guys make new versons however if it takes 3 days of down time between a few days of up... shouldnt you guys add an auto update so there is no reason to reintall new versons. At least that would make one part of this ealier.

I know you guys are doing everything you can to make this a great working program and when it is working I see that it is, however I paid for 90 days and if I end up with half of that paid time in down time, I dont think I will be back. But saince I paid the money, i will give it a chance for now. Just saying I have seen the free ones that seem to have less problems. I just want a well working program and that is why I choose to pay for one. =/

Hey,

Mega, is currently updating the bot - it will take some time because he has to make sure that the bot works fine (all its functions) and that no one will get banned...

Everyone got extra 2 days so you don't actually lose anything...

This is currently one of the best bot on market, in fact it is the best bot and easiest at the same time (IMO)

just be patient, the update will be either today or tomorrow and you probably won't regret buying it - which means you will most likely buy this bot again Smile

I hope that helps
Just wait a little :p
I was waiting.. I was just wondering if the downloads that we do, is that wheat the 'patch' is? So is this a uninstall and reinstall since they are different, does he have a stop he puts patches that just 'plug and play' and that is that?
(04-04-2012, 06:51 PM)mystic Wrote: I was waiting.. I was just wondering if the downloads that we do, is that wheat the 'patch' is? So is this a uninstall and reinstall since they are different, does he have a stop he puts patches that just 'plug and play' and that is that?

it patches itself while you'll try to log bbot on your tibia account.
(04-04-2012, 07:04 PM)Paul Wrote:
(04-04-2012, 06:51 PM)mystic Wrote: I was waiting.. I was just wondering if the downloads that we do, is that wheat the 'patch' is? So is this a uninstall and reinstall since they are different, does he have a stop he puts patches that just 'plug and play' and that is that?

thank you, so I should beable to just load it and it will do the work itself?
(04-04-2012, 07:42 PM)mystic Wrote:
(04-04-2012, 07:04 PM)Paul Wrote:

thank you, so I should beable to just load it and it will do the work itself?

That's right. In the last update was implemented an automated system upgrade. For the 9.5 update will be the same system with improvements.