Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where to bot 101 Elite Knight?
Hmm i Wanna know where to bot a lvl 101 EK to make fast exp and much profit =)
A quick question before. Big Grin

Skills?
fast exp + profit is not possible on knight xD , go mutated human , zombies , turtles -3 , hmm apes is a good place Big Grin
Well those places that junikee said I think a lower level can go ..
I would say barbarians mid or big camp , haunted treelings or cults yalahar :p
Digz ~
(04-06-2012, 02:44 PM)Dexter Wrote: A quick question before. Big Grin

Skills?

Haha Ive never skilled this character but its 77/72
By the way , you should train your skills .. Confused
Digz ~
(04-06-2012, 04:12 PM)Digao3n Wrote: By the way , you should train your skills .. Confused
Digz ~

Haha i know i should but first i wanna make money and level and then i gonna skill Big Grin
(04-06-2012, 04:13 PM)Al3xi0s Wrote:
(04-06-2012, 04:12 PM)Digao3n Wrote: By the way , you should train your skills .. Confused
Digz ~

Haha i know i should but first i wanna make money and level and then i gonna skill Big Grin

Well it will be more convinient if you train skills first and then make money.. o.O
Chor
Mistrock
Barbarian camp
Darashia dragons
EDL
Crystal spiders/ice golems
(04-06-2012, 04:16 PM)Chaotic Wrote:
(04-06-2012, 04:13 PM)Al3xi0s Wrote:
Digz ~

Well it will be more convinient if you train skills first and then make money.. o.O

Chaos said the truth Wink
Digz~
well:

to avoid the boring training you can do a route un banuta apes it is a decen profit/exp there even at your skills, you can also make some routes in deep scarab caves there shoud be no problem there with a decent profit rate, botting there for about 1 mounth will increase your skills without training so you can go dragons and later stone golems in farmine without risks.
[Image: 7-gifs-animados-aves.gif]
You can go dragons already.. It's easy Big Grin
I was doing that on 94 ek with 75ish skills