Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBot 5.8
The new BBot fixes some bugs and add support for the two new tibia versions: 9.5 and 9.51.

For the delay all the BBot users will receive 5 free premium days TOMORROW.
Also tomorrow the old payment system DAOPAY will be re-enabled. All the payments will be manually validated (the ones sent to [email protected]).
Great Job Mega. ;D
Great thanks
[Image: 7-gifs-animados-aves.gif]
I have a Question i have open the bbot mega and i see to the west side from my tibia screen a green point what is this can some explain me? thanks for pacience!
Gratzz Mega, now you just have to verify your email and put my premmy.
I have a Question i have open the bbot mega and i see to the west side from my tibia screen a green point what is this can some explain me? thanks for pacience!

@elbow track

its the new system implemented by cipsoft, it let you know how good is you connection, green is good, yellow not that good and red you know what is...
Already using , my 2 chars got green circle , thats good Tongue
Digz~
mine got red, even if im using pingzapper i got red, but with pingzapper i dont have any lag, without pingzapper i cant hunt anything better than rotworm...
a bug in cavebot. At the beginning of char login the bot dont target monster and never attack the monster.
then some monsters always follow char ... the bot Just not attack these monsters, but works fine for the new comer monster.
i hope bbot better and better. Please fix it.
Atk problem in sequential:

I program it, it starts atk. minutes after the tibia punish me and leaves me speechless for a second.

atk reading this and why?
GREAT JOB MEGA... Another great bot... thank you for all your hard work... I hope that you are feeling better!!!
Since you're working alone I have to say that was fast.. Smile
Good job!
good job man Smile
All big thanks for Mega!! Big Grin now let's hope cip doesn't bring to many patches again --" anyway happy i'm back on track
thanks for bot

about @DAOPAY
it was dont work for sms but for call was work good

have fun Smile
Everything works good, but there is something you need to fix. The relogin won't work anymore after SS because when we'll be kicked while SS we get message "server connection lost" and bot needs to click OK and then everything will be ok.
Bmega, gratz! eally good job, and i hope so that in short time tiba dont make us little "joke" like now :p
@People who are asking about attack delay:
Cipsoft changed it. You are not allowed to attack when you are logged in, it lasts 10 seconds. During this time monsters in your screen cant attack to you either. So when you are logged in, just wait for 10 seconds then start your "killer". It would be good for you for avoid punishments..

Edit: Thanks a lot Mega
awesome! Big Grin
This bot is so bugged. Can't even have a good looting or if i'm stopped cavebot its still cave...