Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
12 APRIL 2012 MASS BAN
Hello.

Quote:5445 Tibia accounts have been detected using unofficial software to play during the last couple of weeks. These accounts have been deleted today.

Did anyone of you get banned for using ONLY bbot today?
(04-12-2012, 03:03 PM)Paul Wrote: Hello.

Quote:5445 Tibia accounts have been detected using unofficial software to play during the last couple of weeks. These accounts have been deleted today.

Did anyone of you get banned for using ONLY bbot today?

Nah, I use 3 accounts - 2 of them are online about 12h/day and third one (my main) about 6-10 hours a day...
Yeah, I used bbot for healing and earning loot - I didn't pass. Never cave botted or something.
I got BANNED today... and I barely use the software.. that just tells you how unsafe it really is
It's just as safe/unsafe as other bots.
I've been botting lots of accounts for a while and haven't got a single banishment.
Thats strange that two of you get banned. Are you sure you used only bbot on your account ? My 5 accounts didnt get banned.
I lvled from 1-36 on my ek project and i was not banned
(04-12-2012, 03:47 PM)Paul Wrote: Thats strange that two of you get banned. Are you sure you used only bbot on your account ? My 5 accounts didnt get banned.

Im sure.
yeah I am sure I only used bbot... and I barely used it at that... so this is a warning... watch out... its seems safe but i guess it is not the safety we are paying for
I haven't been banned
It's strange that you guys were banned :S
Certanly its the first time that I know one of us get banned in two years.
5 accounts, 2 rather normal play, but used cavebot on them, and 3 hardcore botting ones, none banned. Used BBot and some other bots previously.
i play with 12 accounts about 24/7 - and none of them were deleted xD
[Image: 7-gifs-animados-aves.gif]
3 Accounts, 2 of them Botting hardcore 16h per day .... hehe None banned Tongue
you may have to use less macros to avoid the massbanns
[Image: 7-gifs-animados-aves.gif]
Now I now it was worth paying money for BBot. I've got 2 Eks running 24/7. None of them got banned. The frist one is now training all day, with the second one I use cavebot to gain expieriance.

And I use modified client (MC + Xray). Made by myself.
Used Bbot in a lot of accounts since march of 2011.
None got banned Tongue
I've tested Xenobot and Redbot pro but i just use bbot for hunts.

Smile

Cya,
Paper~
The Patch will come when the patch comes!
[Image: signgodfather.png]

Todo List:
Cavebot Tutorial                            [ ]
Macros Tutorial                              [ ]
Killer Non Walkable Sqm Tutorial       [ ]
___
Sir Scripts Co. (coming...)
___
Pai dos Burros
(04-12-2012, 03:56 PM)mystic Wrote: yeah I am sure I only used bbot... and I barely used it at that... so this is a warning... watch out... its seems safe but i guess it is not the safety we are paying for

Safety we are paying for? So far as I know Meganobody never said it's undetectable.
Despite from other bot-creators he's being honest.
2 accounts 0 banned Smile
I bot since 2 years with bbot at only one accunt 24/7 and I was so many times raported by players and I get so many ban waves, but I never got banned. Respekt for the Bot!
ok let's start...I Play Inferna Server:
I got 25 Accounts 21 of them are cashmaker run all time till stamine is 15:00 then i log them of and let stamina reload again to full and i repit it again and again ... none of them got banned or something....
then to the 4 other account this 4 accounts are premium account... 2 ek cashmaker lvl 80 and other lvl 90 .. no banned or somtehing...
then my paladin i make from lvl 1-lvl 86 pure bot in 1 month no banned!
then my main char from lvl 139-167 in 1 month no banned!

Also Guys what i wanna tell is this is fact bbot is a save bot wehn ppl's use them right!
Wehn u use Lighthack or Dash or Print Screen by Advanced or to much macros or wehn u stay in same place with u chars and use mc u can get banned this is fact!

Also please don't spawm like, i got deleted take care about bbot we pay for nothing etc etc, ppl's who got banned are just noobs who don't know how to use right a good bot!

also keep in mind use lighthack or dash make the most banns from the bots

Have Fun by Botting like me Cuu Big GrinBig Grin