Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hacked wtf?
hey this bbot is messed up i have never givin my info to anyone or have downloaded anything but this bbot....i was just hacked how is this possible?
Because of the blame on bbot? Have you checked if your machine is not infected with malwares. I believe that if the bbot the cause, we would have more cases of hacked and not just one or the other saying it was the bot.

Before accusing the bot you should check your computer, because I believe to be infected.

What level is your character that was hacked?
Same thing just happened to my brother, I did a new hard drive reinstall of windows 7 virus "legit from cd" software. Downloaded tibia from tibia.com and bbot from this site.

He played for a few days on his fresh install and was just hacked, He said someone had orange writing had messaged him called something like Tibia Agent, White lettering appeared in middle of his screen such as "ghost ship" writing, saying he was using 3rd party software. Then his account got hacked and he was able to recover it but lost all items and gp.

Only thing that alters his client is bbot, I work as a computer technician for over 12 years, I'm positive he had nothing else on his computer.

Maybe bbot has been compromised? Not saying bbot sucks! horrible, none of that because I love this bot, but please check everything, whomever is responsible for coding bbot.
(04-24-2012, 12:25 AM)soloflows1 Wrote: Same thing just happened to my brother, I did a new hard drive reinstall of windows 7 virus "legit from cd" software. Downloaded tibia from tibia.com and bbot from this site.

He played for a few days on his fresh install and was just hacked, He said someone had orange writing had messaged him called something like Tibia Agent, White lettering appeared in middle of his screen such as "ghost ship" writing, saying he was using 3rd party software. Then his account got hacked and he was able to recover it but lost all items and gp.

Only thing that alters his client is bbot, I work as a computer technician for over 12 years, I'm positive he had nothing else on his computer.

Maybe bbot has been compromised? Not saying bbot sucks! horrible, none of that because I love this bot, but please check everything, whomever is responsible for coding bbot.

This guy that talked to your brother is a hacker... He sent a hack link and your brother logged in it... He passed his acc info to the hacker... That's a very common scam, CIP Soft never warn you about a possible account banishment involving ilegal programs, your brother got scammed by a stupid hacker in game, BBot has nothing to do with it.
(04-24-2012, 12:25 AM)soloflows1 Wrote: Same thing just happened to my brother, I did a new hard drive reinstall of windows 7 virus "legit from cd" software. Downloaded tibia from tibia.com and bbot from this site.

Really his brother was very naive to fall this scam. The "bbot" do not inform any kind of message on the screen unless someone create a script to display it.

I do not doubt his qualifications as technical computing, but that does not guarantee that you have 100% certainty that the system was not infected. In my opinion this is hubris, and it is never good in any area.

Have you heard of zeroaccess rootkit? If yes, should know that it installs in the MBR of your machine and even formatting or installing a new system will not remove it. That's what I said is just one example that we are not 100% sure when it comes to infections or clean systems.
strange. friend was hacked 2 :/ any downloads, any msg, just tibia and bbot:S
dont download scripts make your owne'