Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about the Server Save in basic functions
I tried searching for this answer and even checking the documentation, but alas.. I cannot find the answer.

How am I supposed to use the HH:MM in the server save option in the basic functions?

Do I set it to the time my server save is at.... and what time zone do I set it in?
Or do I set it to how long from now the server save is?

ontop of that, what does it actually do?
You need to set the server save option according to the time of your location, but checking the difference between your location and pattern of CipSoft, which is 10:00 CET.
I set it to my server save and have tried to test it... but I havent noticed it do anything besides try to log on constantly until the server is back up.

I thought the setting would make the bot stop trying to log in for 15 minutes until the servers were back up?
(05-26-2012, 08:10 AM)Surfsideryan Wrote: I set it to my server save and have tried to test it... but I havent noticed it do anything besides try to log on constantly until the server is back up.

I thought the setting would make the bot stop trying to log in for 15 minutes until the servers were back up?

This option works as follows. At a time that is determined it, will exit. First it checks if you have no creatures around, if you have, it kills them. Pause cavebot, pause killer, wait battle out, and log out.

If you want to reconnect after the server save, you must check the reconnect.
Is there any way to stop the relogger from trying to log in every 30 seconds while the server is down?

Also.. would it be best to set the server save setting to a few minutes before the actual server save?
Yes .. if the server save is 5:00 AM , try to put like 4:55 , I've done this , and worked awesome.
Digz~