Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[future release] BBot 6.0 and Partner TeamSpeak
A new BBot is coming, however this time I`ll need the help of everyone to test. The new version will be first released as a beta version and it brings lots of bug-fixes on the entire BBot Engine. The new version is being optimized to work faster and better on older computers. Also some core algorithms are being worked in order to make the BBot smarter.

The new version should bring big changes. It should improve the walking/looting, but the changes are internal. It may improve or make the BBot worst.

The beta release will probably be released on the day 04/05/2012 and I hope to see everyone helping to test it.

TeamSpeak:
Our partner TibiaKing created a public TeamSpeak and gave the BBot a small room. I`ll be there to talk and get feedback about the BBot. Also some BBot Premium Times are going to be drawn there.

TibiaKing`s TeamSpeak: ts.tibiaking.com
Hope this new version helps every1 , I'm able to help/test.
Digz~
aguardando ancioso para ver como ficaram as coisas no novo BBOT(ou nao sera novo?)
enfim aguardando se eu tiver tempo ajudarei com certeza
OMG

\º/
i'm back ! haha Big Grin
Srry for the time away from the forum, i was veeery busy in rl life.

@Mega~
Niiiiiiice Big Grin
I'm very excited for this version haha Big Grin
Now i just have to wait Big Grin

Paper~
The Patch will come when the patch comes!
[Image: signgodfather.png]

Todo List:
Cavebot Tutorial                            [ ]
Macros Tutorial                              [ ]
Killer Non Walkable Sqm Tutorial       [ ]
___
Sir Scripts Co. (coming...)
___
Pai dos Burros
can u ples put more healer slots in an kill all creature then loot thanks mate keep up the work
Can you change walking, make it bbot can walk over parcels etc. Cuz it dont work.
Cool Mega~ Big Grin

I'll close any topic created in another area.

Let's keep the forum organized!
Não vejo a hora desse Bbot sair logo, quero UPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ;]~