Poll: Would you like introdution of Tray-Icon change if alarm is active?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
3 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
I do not care
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tray Icon change if alarm is active — Proposal
Hello.

This thread is a proposal of introdution a Tray Icon change if alarm is active.
If you are running many instances of Tibia with BBot and one of them starts alarming it is pretty hard to find which one is it.

Currently I am running 10 Tibia's and BBots instances and my Taskbar's Tray Icon section looks like this:
[Image: taskbartrayicons.png]

What do I propose?
Introdution of some mark, which activates when alarm starts, doesn't matter what would it look like, just something to differ currently alerting BBot from the rest not alerting.

Example:
[Image: taskbartrayiconswithama.png]

Now you can see the red exclamation mark (!) so you can easily and fast check what's going on with your character.
It would prevent a lot of frustration, problems and probably... deaths.

I am aware that there are more important things to take care of right now than this, but I hope one day this will be introduced.

I thought I could also share my current solution, so here it goes:
If this proposal will not be accepted there is a way to have different alarm for different BBot.

1. Install or Copy all files of BBot to different folder. Make it a few times, rename each folder with numbers from 1 to X so you can easily manage them.
2. Create your personal audio file with .wav extension, rename it to alert.wav, paste it into BBot's folder.
3. Create a shortcuts to different BBot and for each Tibia run BBot from different folder.

Although you will have to copy all your new or edited scripts and settings from one BBot's folder to the rest, what is really tiring and frustrating after some time.

If there will be any interest in these changes I can upload mine .wav files, which are made by Ivona (text-to-speech voice application) and are saying "number one, number two, number three" etc.; until "number fourteen".

sincerely,
nizlov
Very good ideas!
Nizlov,

You have a computer of NASA, there in your house? Tongue

Running 10 clients of the tibia at the same time! wow

@topic
Great idea! Big Grin
Bozz!
Singed!!!
COOL idea man!!!!!!!!
In a future i would like to bot 4 chars, and this alarm could we very helpfull Smile
(05-15-2012, 02:03 PM)Dexter Wrote: Nizlov,

You have a computer of NASA, there in your house? Tongue

Running 10 clients of the tibia at the same time! wow

@topic
Great idea! Big Grin

To be honest my machine is almost 3 years old: AsRock A780GXH, Athlon 64 X2 250 3.0 GHz, 2GB RAM, GF 9600GSO 384MB, XP Pro

I can easily run 14 Tibia clients and BBot instances and still watch movies and use firefox/chrome or play manually at one Tibia client with decent FPS.
You just need to use DX9 as an engine for all of them, limited to 10FPS, then activate BBot's Framerate Limiter at as many clients as possible.
Yet it takes a lot of time to set up all the bots, this is temporary for me while I've got a lot of spare time.

I am really glad you guys like my idea, really Smile