Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making waypoints question.
Hi all.

Once i have end my script with all what i need, i dont found the way to add a waypoint between 2 nodes. Bbot have this option ? If so, how is it done? If not, are working on it?

Greetings and thanks.
All waypoints, macros etc added later are sent to the end of wpt list if you want [/align]move wpt to destination place just press shift+up/down
[center][Image: 2mq5n2a.png][/center]
[center][Image: 24uxogm.png][/center]

If you want to add an additional entry in CaveBot if it's already completed, you have two ways to do it.

1. Simply learn New Points or anything else, it will be on the very end of your waypoints, now move them manually to desired position by pressing Shift+Up or Shift+Down.

2. You can also edit .bwpt files manually using any text editor. These files are in your Configs folder inside BBot's folder.
    If you choose this option, such macro might be very handy:
    Quote:1500 {RealTimePosition} X:=Self.X Y:=Self.Y Z:=Self.Z HUD.Setup(3, 1, 255, 255, 255) HUD.Display(!X! !Y! !Z!)
Nizlov i dont know why you multiple my answers and its not first time do you except rep points or so?
[center][Image: 2mq5n2a.png][/center]
[center][Image: 24uxogm.png][/center]

(05-30-2012, 10:26 PM)Hard Wrote: Nizlov i dont know why you multiple my answers and its not first time do you except rep points or so?

Read your reply and read mine. Read them again. Now see that mine answer is much better, has more details and an additional (easier) way to edit waypoints. If I think that my knowledge might help someone - I am sharing it. Also I am trying to make my answers as clear as it is possible, you dont. It's nothing personal, Im just helping whenever I can.

Also remember that it is good to have as many constructive replies as it is possible, so the thread author might choose between options which have been gave to him.

End of off-topic from my side, if you want anything else from me - use PM function.
(05-31-2012, 03:46 PM)nizlov Wrote:
(05-30-2012, 10:26 PM)Hard Wrote: Nizlov i dont know why you multiple my answers and its not first time do you except rep points or so?

Read your reply and read mine. Read them again. Now see that mine answer is much better, has more details and an additional (easier) way to edit waypoints. If I think that my knowledge might help someone - I am sharing it. Also I am trying to make my answers as clear as it is possible, you dont. It's nothing personal, Im just helping whenever I can.

Also remember that it is good to have as many constructive replies as it is possible, so the thread author might choose between options which have been gave to him.

End of off-topic from my side, if you want anything else from me - use PM function.

I don't want to start a quarrel to see who gives more or better.
Thank you both. I hope this helps your answers as they have been for me.