Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
5th June Mass Ban
Beta 6.1 [RC]10 will be released tonight.
Looking forward to it.

Oh nevermind, I have an exam tomorrow therefor I'll have to go to sleep soon, but tomorrow I'll test the new beta version! Good job! Wink
I use Floors spy, Mapclick method, walk over... was always turned on. I also have modified client with Xray and mc option. I've been botting full AFK, and sometimes used only healer and looter features. Still, as I said before, no bans.

Currently ending my EK project 1-100 lvl in 3 months (including training). Started a project at the beggining of April (2 months now), so I survived 2 mass bans.
(06-05-2012, 09:00 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Beta 6.1 [RC]10 will be released tonight.

Sorry, I`ll release tomorrow. Just took a hit on my heart, maybe its time to sleep and try to forget somethings.

Good night everyone.
i lost my knight lvl 70, it says that i got reported and didnt passed the scan, im so sad =/
Bot will use the 3 days and have not been banned. In those days I used cavebot, lighthack, mana tools and healer.

uso o Bot á 3 dias e não fui banido. Nesses dias usei cavebot, lighthack, mana tools e healer.
Sorry for my bad English, I use Google Translator!
wehn is new upatade? '.'
i make around 300 chars with lvl 8-20 and all are okay
idk in next mass ban we will see
hope no
salu2