Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bot stops working.
Thumbs Down 
Hello. I have encountered several same issues here at forum but I've decided to make a new thread hoping you will fix this in the upcoming version. Or else, I am getting a new bot for sure!
This is getting pretty annoying. BBot just stops. I mostly use it for OT servers but still. For example... When I train my magic level at Trainers; I put mana restore and spell cast. In the current "stable" version it works for like 5-20 minutes and then the bot just simply stops. I have to close client and bot and start again to make it work again.
Then I read some things at the forum that that is probably caused by too many actions made by bot, so I've tried the new beta version. It's better! But still, 30min-1h is the maximum working time.
I even tried to evade that "You are exhausted." message hoping that if I lower action use it won't stop working, so I added Trainer to attack list and have put exevo gran mas frigo every 6 seconds. THAT'S SUCH A LONG PERIOD. BUT STILL!!! It stops. Maybe it's the mana regen. Bot uses pots too fast? It happened like 2-3 times on cavebot as well since I'm using mas frigo for attack and mana restore.
Thank you very much. ATM I am using rvBot for training since it seems very stable for now.
I hope you will fix it so I can use BBot all the time again.
Kind regards, Simplify It!
same for me
Thanks, I`ll take a look.