Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very bad lotter...
i kill around 50 monsters and dont open 30-35... try put delay in target each monster for this problem...

ty for all
(06-13-2012, 11:48 PM)jmmolina5 Wrote: i kill around 50 monsters and dont open 30-35... try put delay in target each monster for this problem...

ty for all

in this version 6,62 for 954 i think some improvements have been made, but the looter is still missing lots of corpses ..
Please contact me at [email protected]
Lol ?!??! How the hell u guys losing so much corpses? Here i'm taking 98 of 100 ! :O
Very good looter ..
Digz~
actually the looter has never been so perfect like it is now
(06-14-2012, 02:35 AM)Digao3n Wrote: Lol ?!??! How the hell u guys losing so much corpses? Here i'm taking 98 of 100 ! :O
Very good looter ..
Digz~

that depends on the place u are hunting.. when u hunt lots of monsters at same time.. like Dark Cathedral.... the char start kill the next mosnter and then it comes back and open, but lots of time the char didnt came back and i miss looting xd

when u hunt few monster (like dragons, 1 by 1) , the loot is fine... The problem is when u find like 3 monsters attackin u..
I hunt on barbarian camp , I'm pretty sure that there are more monsters than DC ..
My character is taking loot perfectly , maybe its ur computer bro.
Digz~
(06-13-2012, 11:48 PM)jmmolina5 Wrote: i kill around 50 monsters and dont open 30-35... try put delay in target each monster for this problem...

ty for all

i hunt in apes and atack sibang and dont open...
(06-14-2012, 12:57 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Please contact me at [email protected]
for?
Had the same problem about looting, noticed many unlooted corpses. Tried using macros to improve loot, still not good result, but after updating to new version, looting seems to be fixed, noticed way more succesful looting after updating BBot. Good Job MegaNo0body!
(06-14-2012, 09:27 PM)bucovsky Wrote: Had the same problem about looting, noticed many unlooted corpses. Tried using macros to improve loot, still not good result, but after updating to new version, looting seems to be fixed, noticed way more succesful looting after updating BBot. Good Job MegaNo0body!
what bbot need download?
The newest version. 6.2