Poll: Do you need blood hit controller?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
6 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
I dont know
0%
0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Suggestion] Blood hit control
Hello!
Everyone who is playing knight or paladin probably have goal to reach high skills. Its easy to set up BBot for training but sometimes this training its taking too much time. Now BBot offers us good training tool. I said good, because this tool can be very good.

~Story time~
I left my laptop for 6 hours. I was skilling on dwarfs using BBot. I was like "hmm. I hope I got high skills. I left bot on 48 axe fighting. After 6 hours I saw 50 axe fighting. I was looking for the problem. I found it. It was because I didnt make blood hit every 30 attacks.

Suggestion
My suggestion is to make blood hit control.

Ok... how to do it?
1. I think the easiest way to make "blood hit control" is to make a counter of hits. We should train on FULL DEFFENCE ATTACK MODE. Bot will count hits that we made on monster/trainer. Every 27-29 hit should be done on BALLANCED ATTACK MODE. We will probably hit the monster while we are on BALLANCED ATTACK MODE. If not BBot will continue to attack monster/trainer on this mode until blood hit. Then BBot change attack mode to FULL DEFFENSE and count hits again.

2. [Thanks to Muro1992] Every 30 hit bot will change the weapon to the more powerfull and then to the less powerfull. (Also good)

I think it will help us, players.
Sorry for my bad english.
Easier to change weapon than to change bot mate... just a suggestion
(06-18-2012, 09:22 PM)Muro1992 Wrote: Easier to change weapon than to change bot mate... just a suggestion

Thanks for this. I updated first post.