Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BBot 6.3 [comming]
can change the security system, because many people have dynamic IP, and their accounts are blocked
When can we expect r2?
Bmega~ its possible to fix fallow monsters on fields? its very tiring to set distance 1 becouse bot healing me all the time.
and whether it is possible to make me treat detectable, something like Ibot, because one problem is that you can enter only two healing spells and the second from the bot works similarly to the elf bot, which is detectable.
(06-21-2012, 03:32 AM)Dexter Wrote: Only problem, because I do not know if bug, is that I could not make the bot run on second char logged.

This happened to someone else?

Yes, it happens to me also. Every BBot instance opens for first Tibia client.
BBOT 6.3 R1
looter is so good, but a VERY slow
when the health potions are finished, the bbot 6.3 r1 is changed, and its very very slow
some times, bbot tarjet one monster, but cavebot still walking, and dont kill monsters :S
Use 6.2 version atleast its not beta.
^^
Mega, the Bbot is undetectable by the system of Cip? And adds the TIME WHITE SKULL! ?
(06-23-2012, 10:22 PM)Maxmage Wrote: can change the security system, because many people have dynamic IP, and their accounts are blocked

x2
mega, bbot will have back map clickwalkmde?
(06-25-2012, 01:02 AM)Zakne Wrote:
(06-23-2012, 10:22 PM)Maxmage Wrote: can change the security system, because many people have dynamic IP, and their accounts are blocked

x2

x3
we need back the old system of map click walkmode bcs step by step very sux in cavebotting and about walk over fileds its doesnt work good bcs its just walk over fire only no electric no green posion.

idk why u mega changed all that settings, bbot was very rox u gonna make it die :S
- Healing options for three spells
- Sceurity bbot system for dynamic IP
- Option for use: Hight paralysis and Low paralysis (spells)
- Map click steps mode
- Changing the healing of the use of keys, such as F1, F2 ... As Ibot
- Collect Loot

and is probably enough
Eu estou com um bug no MapTool, em um scrip que eu venho usando faz tempo... ele usa o map tool pra destruir um energy field q tá em cima de um buraco, só que depois de destruir, ele fica parado, não segue pro próximo point... Estava funcionando na outra versão...

Valeu!
Gotta do sth with walk mode, because now it looks just ridiculous and anyone can tell i'm botting. Not even mention it's lagging. Walking over fields doesn't work, bot have problem with entering into tp (using macro ofc), I've also noticed from probably 6.1 that bot sometimes has problems with too many macros and just stops working. I agree with all above statements, but WALKING MODE is the most important thing right now, because without fixing it CAVEBOT IS USELESS now.
you guys wanna detectable features back or what...?
let mega do his work! and all will be happy i bet!
Eae mano .. tenta dar mais noticias sobre os updates ;/
Digz~
WHAT PEOPLE WANT ?

YEAH MAP CLICK WALKMODE BACK

WHAT MEGA0NOBODY WILL DO ?

BACK MAP CLICK WALKMODE Big Grin!! SO WILL ALL BE HAPPY Cool
The Mega knows what he does, he can speak to Automap Click to Ban that is superhuman, so it's not good to put the IMPORTANT OF ALL IS THE BOT CONTINUE undetectable by CIP!

WHITE SKULL AND IMPLEMENTS TIME PLEASE!
(06-26-2012, 05:31 PM)Jofemf Wrote: The Mega knows what he does, he can speak to Automap Click to Ban that is superhuman, so it's not good to put the IMPORTANT OF ALL IS THE BOT CONTINUE undetectable by CIP!

WHITE SKULL AND IMPLEMENTS TIME PLEASE!

So if you got a Shop For example and people want to buy something and tell you wanna need what you will do ignored then for people dont buy ?
or implement the product what people need and buy it ??