Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Issue Tracker & BBot version 6.3 [comming]
Today I released a new version of the Issue Tracker. It`s currently being worked, its a beta issue tracker. It will be easier to use and may include lots of improvements. However all the states were reseted to "new bug", they`ll be updated to their correct states on the next weeks.

The BBot version 6.3 is very good, however there are some bugs on there yet. I`ll work on then on the next days and release the official 6.3 in the max of 7 days.
Mega, the Bbot is undetectable by the system of Cip? Type it injects but safely to avoid getting caught in the mass bans?

Make time for the White Skull! (Batlle) and (Increases as it is attacked, I do not know how it works).

No lose your time with people with destructive criticism, the structure of Bbot is unique, great!

Congratulations for the work.
Hmm Please add function to looter

Lotting After all Death Monster
and
Lotting After Attack Next Monster

the same way you add

Random Process while start bbot
Fix Distance targeting, similar to neobot ran for a better
And
Add Auto follow function to targeting
get ready for the next Tibia update so take your time and do it well as you alway do.
[Image: 7-gifs-animados-aves.gif]
(06-29-2012, 07:16 AM)Teox Wrote: Hmm Please add function to looter

Lotting After all Death Monster
and
Lotting After Attack Next Monster

the same way you add

Random Process while start bbot
Fix Distance targeting, similar to neobot ran for a better
And
Add Auto follow function to targeting

yes, and function to heal paralisis by two spells
Please add Protector option for characters stuck for more than 30 sec (for example 40 s ,50 s or 1 min)
Não sei se você já adicionou isso:

http://tibiaking.com/forum/topic/13245-s...avor-leia/

Essa função não necessita explorar mais ainda o Tibia para implementar, ela é do próprio bot ao meu ver, e a sua falta é o que me impede de tê-lo comprado.

Estou ansioso para que seja adicionada.