Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ignore monsters on X floor?
Hello, I was testing the option on cave bot called NoKill because I want that when I go up to X floor dont attack monsters, but I dont know how to do that well.

For example I'm hunting dragys on -3 floor, i have less than 15 potis, the character must go to refill, so I need that when go over floor -2, -1, etc that ignore all monsters. Is it possible??

Sorry for my bad english.Undecided

thanks!
(06-28-2012, 11:54 PM)eldani19 Wrote: Hello, I was testing the option on cave bot called NoKill because I want that when I go up to X floor dont attack monsters, but I dont know how to do that well.

For example I'm hunting dragys on -3 floor, i have less than 15 potis, the character must go to refill, so I need that when go over floor -2, -1, etc that ignore all monsters. Is it possible??

Sorry for my bad english.Undecided

thanks!

You might try to use a macro that will turn off the killer for any floor different than -3, but you must be completely sure that there is no way to get trapped by monsters on any different floor.

I dont have time to test it, its just an idea and to be honest I doubt it will work, but you can test it:
1000 {PauseKiller} Self.Z<>5 Killer.Stop Self.Z=5 Killer.Start
Quote:You might try to use a macro that will turn off the killer for any floor different than -3, but you must be completely sure that there is no way to get trapped by monsters on any different floor.

I dont have time to test it, its just an idea and to be honest I doubt it will work, but you can test it:
1000 {PauseKiller} Self.Z<>5 Killer.Stop Self.Z=5 Killer.Start

Thaanks! Ill test itWink