Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rules, (Brazil)DaoPay, MapClick and BBot 6.4
Rules
For a better forum organization new rules and penalties were added, you can check them all on: http://forums.bmega.net/announcements.php?aid=1

MapClick
The MapClick will not be added again, the new system works fine. There are some bugs that are being fixed.
Cheating the Engine (forcing the MapClick to be used by using a bug on the BBot) will be allowed however posting about it on the forums will be considered a disrespect. There are many reasons for that walkmode be removed.

There are three things that makes the MapClick slow: a bad written script (converted scripts included), slow internet and bugs.

(Brazil)DaoPay
The DaoPay payment system was been removed because it cost and fails too much. You can buy the BBot with the following methods: Bank Transfer, Billet, MoIP Carteira and Paypal.

Insistence
Posts related to dissatisfaction receive warning. We work for the better of everyone. We are working for the most, not for small groups.

BBot 6.4
The new BBot is being tested everyday, it improves a lot of things. It may be released on the day 05/07/2012.
haha esperando por essa eim mega vlww Big Grin
i hope that the bug of walking over failds fix.
Daopay was just disabled. It will not be available again as they stole me a lot of money.

New payment method recommendations?
(07-05-2012, 05:04 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Daopay was just disabled. It will not be available again as they stole me a lot of money.

New payment method recommendations?

ZayPay & Nizlov for polish players Wink
I`ll try to implement the following payments for now:

DineroMail
ZayPay

I`ll try to add them before 10/07/2012.
mega vai demorar ainda pra lançar nova versao vlw
i need a system for donate in egypt bcs there is not paypal in egypt so i cant donate it :S
Many polish player stop using BBOt becouse they can not buy BBOT on SMS!!!!!!!!