Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BBot 6.4 r1
The new version was just released. The new version will fix lots of bugs and add Rust Remover and Loot Priority to the Looter.

Also the BBot have a auto-chase algorithm, it was merged with the Keep Distance. You can disable it by setting it to 0, its a monster-by-monster setting. The new auto-chase algorithm will be able to walk over players, fields and furnitures like the Cavebot.

Also the BBot will now auto block some tiles, if it fail to walk on it multiple times.
Qual seria a melhor opção para o loot.
1° Smart
2ºLoot after kill
3°loot before kill
?
nossa ta mt show vlw mega Big Grin to curtindo eim
(07-06-2012, 12:58 AM)the angels Wrote: Qual seria a melhor opção para o loot.
1° Smart
2ºLoot after kill
3°loot before kill
?

Depende muito do que você está caçando.
Alguem aqi?
Bot stucks at the map tool waypoint:
[Image: stucks.jpg]
(07-06-2012, 07:55 AM)paszkwil Wrote: Bot stucks at the map tool waypoint:
[Image: stucks.jpg]

Thanks for reporting, I`ll check it.
Mega, pode explicar melhor sobre o auto-chase?
MEga o bot tbm nao ta se eskivando das wave dos dragon ta mesma coisa
gratz the looter is amazing so man... but i think the cavebot walker is a bit slow? or i am dreaming??
good job mega Big Grin
Avoid Waves = Bug
sumi um tempo parei de jogar e talz, enfim como andam as coisas por aki? BBOT EVOLUIU sou mage entao preciso de evoluçao
Mega voce esta trabalhando sobre o time white skull?, eu queria muito !!! SÓ IMPLEMENTE COISAS QUE NÃO SEJAM DETECTADAS PELA CIPSOFT!
is necessary to clik walk mode Because walk over. avoid. never ..the bot stopped when a player are in same sqm That it will walk .. and the looter is so bad .. the first system was better ... i need map clik mode really :/
I'm gonna still stick to 6.2 Walker needs a lot of work.
BBot is bugged in the section lottter not throw the arrow to the ground

~mega~
WHERE TO DOWNLOAND? Confused
(07-08-2012, 10:47 AM)charpo Wrote: WHERE TO DOWNLOAND? Confused

http://bbot.bmega.net/?action=premium
I think you could make protector better. For example if you have set up alert if someone attacked you,bbot start alarming user by sound,however if person who attacked you ran away bbot still alarming and this noise is still playing,no matter whats going on later. It would be nice if you could change it as like if something is going on bbot MUST alert us(users),but only if something is going on,otherwise just turn off. I hope you understand me Smile
Btw Great job and keep going Wink
(07-08-2012, 02:38 PM)jasiu Wrote: I think you could make protector better. For example if you have set up alert if someone attacked you,bbot start alarming user by sound,however if person who attacked you ran away bbot still alarming and this noise is still playing,no matter whats going on later. It would be nice if you could change it as like if something is going on bbot MUST alert us(users),but only if something is going on,otherwise just turn off. I hope you understand me Smile
Btw Great job and keep going Wink

+1