Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Payment SMS from Poland
In window "Select country" i can just type Belgium or Netherlands, then it's no way to buy licence with sms from Poland ?

Ok, then bye Bbot, welcome Redbot pro. I'm sorry MegaNo0body, but i have to switch project like very much of polish users here.
(07-06-2012, 09:59 PM)dawid9400 Wrote: In window "Select country" i can just type Belgium or Netherlands, then it's no way to buy licence with sms from Poland ?

Ok, then bye Bbot, welcome Redbot pro. I'm sorry MegaNo0body, but i have to switch project like very much of polish users here.

I can type POLAND but when i try to call there is a voice telling me to delete a zero in front, when i do that there is a new voice telling me that there is no number like that.
Second method i try to send a message and it can't be sended, i dont know why but it can't be sended.

EDIT:
I just entered again and I have noticed that there is 2 window to select a country on the left and on the right. On the left i can select POLAND but on the right like dawid9400 sayd there is only Belgium or Netherlands.
Look: http://www.zaypay.com/questions/search
ZayPay was not enabled yet, its under tests. I need to wait them for validate my entire website to they enable mexico / poland payment.
(07-06-2012, 11:06 PM)Dexter Wrote: Look: http://www.zaypay.com/questions/search

I checked, then we just can't buy more premium anymore.

(07-07-2012, 12:07 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote: ZayPay was not enabled yet, its under tests. I need to wait them for validate my entire website to they enable mexico / poland payment.

Then give us premium time until u enable it Sad
Wait, monday the zaypay should be 100% actived.
Portugal needs to pay too, my friends and I will give up bbot if the we can't pay with mobile phone..
ZayPay will support Portugal.
Thumbs Down 
Mega dont u forget Brazil bro. Buying by SMS is much more simple than printing a billet, going to bank and wait 30 minutes to pay it. Daopay had never given problems to me.

Mega não se esqueça do Brasil também bro. Comprar por sms é muito mais simples do que ficar imprimindo boleto, ir na lotérica esperar 30 minutos pra pagar. Daopay nunca tinha dado problema pra mim.
(07-07-2012, 01:06 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: ZayPay will support Portugal.

Thank you! Big Grin
rep+
(07-07-2012, 02:10 PM)Lts Wrote: Mega dont u forget Brazil bro. Buying by SMS is much more simple than printing a billet, going to bank and wait 30 minutes to pay it. Daopay had never given problems to me.

Mega não se esqueça do Brasil também bro. Comprar por sms é muito mais simples do que ficar imprimindo boleto, ir na lotérica esperar 30 minutos pra pagar. Daopay nunca tinha dado problema pra mim.

No brasil, nossas operadoras nos roubam ao maximo, os impostos comem todo mundo, e o povo é ignorante a ponto de não ler instruções corretamente. Não vou adicionar esse sistema de pagamento, só da dor de cabeça.

Closed, not needed anymore.