Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BBot 6.6, DaoPay good news
BBot 6.6 is comming, I`m fixing lots of the bugs...

DaoPay will be back soon (probably before the next weekend), they gave my money back. It was disabled because they did not paid the last month (06/2012).
BBot 6.6 will come tomorrow. I`ll revert the changes to the OpenBackpacks to open all the bps on the main (not ignore the last one that would be the continuation of the main).
Waiting for the new version then. We all need it so much ^.^ hopefully will be much better than the former one
Is there any hope for corpse skinning feature to be fixed? Many users said it's bugged.
Note: ZayPay supported countries will be removed from DaoPay.

DaoPay will be very limited..
não se esqueça de checar o bug do depositer...

ao menos aqui, se entra em ação depositer ele não para de ficar depositando e não sai do depot...
what time ? BBot 6.6?
#looter#
Looter fixed?
avoid wave fixed + map tool? Big Grin
Great. You may have read my post yesterday, and I was partially wrong about it. But, the depositor will become confused sometimes when depositing. Nice to hear things will return to the old version's style, it was more productive.

Also, could you check and fix the attacker priorities? Very often it will attack whatever is closest to you while a monster that's much stronger is attacking you from a distance. It leads to a bit of a waste every time you have a lot of monsters on your screen, and almost killed me twice.

Also, could you make it so that there is an option to avoid stairs, holes, etc on the cavebot? Even though the script I have was finetuned to perfection, the cavebot will still walk on random stairs and into holes when it's close enough (for example, Banuta in Port Hope). Seeing how the bot will make a 3x3 SQM "point", this would be the only solution. Because of it, I can no longer AFK bot and even if I don't, I still end up having an alert (bot stuck) because of that. It wasn't too much of a problem with 6.3/6.4 so I'm guessing the new update sort of made it worse.

The looter has improved but still needs tweaking. It will always loot now, but at a slow pace, which is unfortunate because time is precious when botting in Banuta, and having 7-10 apes spamming you, among them Merklins, is painful for my mana pool and pots. I hope this will become faster in the future.

Glad to hear Daopay will be back. Else I would have had to upload money to my Paypal. Not that that's a problem but it takes like 3 days+.
Dont forget about trainer
Thank you Mega~ I hope bot will be great again Smile
Mega and dont forget for crash when i exp on dls bot stoped with heal,also blocked sqm's dont works.
Healer alone works fine so it must be a cavebot bug. Just did Warlord Arena using it.
(07-15-2012, 03:52 AM)Naruto Wrote: Also, could you make it so that there is an option to avoid stairs, holes, etc on the cavebot? Even though the script I have was finetuned to perfection, the cavebot will still walk on random stairs and into holes when it's close enough (for example, Banuta in Port Hope). Seeing how the bot will make a 3x3 SQM "point", this would be the only solution. Because of it, I can no longer AFK bot and even if I don't, I still end up having an alert (bot stuck) because of that. It wasn't too much of a problem with 6.3/6.4 so I'm guessing the new update sort of made it worse.

I believe that its caused by lag. My basis for that thought would be thus; when I am running 3 clients at the same time , typically all money makers. My computer is good enough to handle four or five but I am lazy so I only use three. Anyhow, When I am running three at the same time I find that if one of my clients is minimized it tends to make mistakes like that and go down stairs, up stairs, walk in fire ect. But if it is not minimized the problems do not happen and all is well. Idk if this helped but thats how I fixed it.
wehn will BBot 6.6 released?

and avoid waves+ cavebot walker is rly slow he walk like 1sqm per 1sqm rly slow.. im 202 ek i walk like 130 ek...