Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BBot 6.6, ZayPay supported countries
My cashmakers are running since 30 minutes and i have met no problems.
scripts of 6.2+ bot not working on the bot 6.6
(07-18-2012, 12:06 PM)bezer94 Wrote: scripts of 6.2+ bot not working on the bot 6.6

Make a new script, ppl use old scripts and say that bot don't work. On my new scripts it works fine.

And remember u pay for bot not for scripts.
(07-18-2012, 12:54 PM)Linek Wrote:
(07-18-2012, 12:06 PM)bezer94 Wrote: scripts of 6.2+ bot not working on the bot 6.6

Make a new script, ppl use old scripts and say that bot don't work. On my new scripts it works fine.

And remember u pay for bot not for scripts.

I made a new script and i still have the same problem after a while..
good job, mega Smile
its the "open backpacks" that messes it up, when i turn this off all works well.
Each new update and more and more critical bugs, the bot should be free I think.
(07-18-2012, 01:42 PM)trollfar Wrote: its the "open backpacks" that messes it up, when i turn this off all works well.

Why u need open backpacks? If you have depositer he will open them after depositing items.
Sorry to say but bot is bugged. Cavebot stops and dont run when he gets to point with refiller macros... after depositer he dont open all backpacks.
[/b]Any chance of you "add" the DaoPay again? Because ZayPay is not yet supporting Brazil, With that many users of the Brazilian Bbot are stopping to use the same for lack of payment option with SMS.
If you wish to add DaoPay or any other system that supports Brazil please answer me!
Thanks in advance.

Sorry for my bad English, I use google translator.[/size]
aqui o bbot ta parando de funcionar se eu abro outro script,entao qdo for da load em outro script tem que fecha e abri denovo o bbot, aqui ta dando certo assim, ^.^

o abrir das bp também pode ta bugando o bot pq ele fecha por causa que fica abrindo e fechando aehaha
If you did not read before posting, like most sensible people do. He explained that there was a critical error, and if it happened to send it in. Also like other people had mentioned about scripts, Mega is supplying the bot itself, he does not sell scripts. Also you cant blame it all on the script writer either. I have been botting ever since 6.6 came out and I havent had major problems, if the bot shuts down start it back up, simple as that.
If can choose, I will continue to BBOT6.5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Openbackpacks have bug, open only 1x and makes the stop bot working.
how long we need o w8 new uptade mega?
(07-18-2012, 06:46 PM)Zacharygg Wrote: If you did not read before posting, like most sensible people do. He explained that there was a critical error, and if it happened to send it in. Also like other people had mentioned about scripts, Mega is supplying the bot itself, he does not sell scripts. Also you cant blame it all on the script writer either. I have been botting ever since 6.6 came out and I havent had major problems, if the bot shuts down start it back up, simple as that.

Imagine that a lot of peope use bot with their hlvl characters where every pause can cause death and they do this afk, because bots are meant to let us be afk, simple as that.
no sense, why do people to tire of this script or how the new verse of the bot will not work
(07-18-2012, 09:25 AM)bucovsky Wrote:
(07-18-2012, 09:06 AM)bombel Wrote: Ur bot still sux, cave bot won't start Wink

How many ppl want to use red bot or smthn instead of bbot? Smile
Dont use redbot, many ppl received bans in the result of using redbot.
Im testing the trainer right now. Works fine so far, but we will see.

thanks for information Smile

i would to exp manually, but now i don't 've much time to spend it on tibia, job, girl, and other things what 're more neccesary than game, but i don't want to loose my money, cos i've a pacc =/
I was testing it for 5 hours, during this time bot shut down tibia two times. I didnt die because I was botting on apes Smile But its true that he shut down.
MEGA WEHN U MAKE NEW UPTADE OF THE BOT WE ALL WANNA BOT Big Grin