Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
approach to the monster
Exclamation 
I have bot version 6.7 (beta) and I'm sure the problem when the bot selects a monster and it begins to run it stutters terribly, especially when the monster runs away - as he runs up to the bot begins to cut through what comes to me at higher or lower levels, where you do not have scripts and begins to stand still.

Exactly I can not explain how it works just starts to go unnecessarily to the right and left instead of straight to the monster, and as a bush in front of it are the issues of avoiding it.

I do not know whether to blame the bot or computer / internet, but once it did not. in that version so I had a bot
(07-21-2012, 08:44 PM)rudicana Wrote: I have bot version 6.7 (beta) and I'm sure the problem when the bot selects a monster and it begins to run it stutters terribly, especially when the monster runs away - as he runs up to the bot begins to cut through what comes to me at higher or lower levels, where you do not have scripts and begins to stand still.

Exactly I can not explain how it works just starts to go unnecessarily to the right and left instead of straight to the monster, and as a bush in front of it are the issues of avoiding it.

I do not know whether to blame the bot or computer / internet, but once it did not. in that version so I had a bot

same problem here.. feels laggy in a way
It does. I got the same thing. Got stucked on the lover floor for few hours. We got a bit of bad luck, Meganobody is trying to fix those issues.

Meganobody, Im using your BOT kinda long time now. U can see it from my payments ofc. But can I have a personal question to you? Can you spend properly 2 days on it and try to fix all the bugs? Sometimes its doing my headace, honestly when BOT is acting like a "dick" Open BP is not working, its stoping BOT. Character is moving as he likes, and sometimes it cause us a lot of troubles, users. Alerts dont work properly either. Only one thing which been fixed properly is that the loot picking is much better. When Im adding:

"1000 {Force loot} Cavebot.Stop Killer.Stop Macro.Wait(1300) Cavebot.Start Killer.Start"

To my killer option, is working absolutely PERFECT, is picking up all GP's, with not missing even one single. So Please, I would like to carry on using your tool as I did long time now, but take your time, send as some news and fix those bugs.

Sincerely.
Matty