Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wtf is wrong with this bot..
Thumbs Down 
Lol I'm stoned as shit right now but wtf is this.. I wanted to put my bot on before going to sleep but for some reason after 1-2 minutes it just stops working.. I have been paying for this bot and telling my friends that it's good even tho I can get iBot or RedBot for free cracked, but this is about it.. Seriously I find no reason to pay for this bot again if the shit just stops working?

I tried restarting my computer and everything.. Seriously this is worthless wtf.

I works for killing 2-3 mobs, then the bot just stops working even tho the bot client is still up..

Redbot/iBot here I come..

I glad I didn't purchase 3 months of this crap like I was going to..
User error.
~ZacharyGG
(07-22-2012, 02:55 AM)Zacharygg Wrote: User error.
~ZacharyGG

Huh? Could you please tell me a little more about that?
I think that yo had marked open backpack in basic functions, this option is bugged on 6.6 version;p
Ye open backpack option is fucked up. My friend got the same problem with it but unmark this and bot will play good Big Grin
The beta fixes that bug.
What about crashes? Is it safe to dl beta or its gonna be unplayable?
I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM :S i think i will change to ibot
How much is iBot?
Ibot is more expansive (thats the point why i dont got it) but is 5x better
Are not satisfied with the bbot? OK!

Just do not be talking or encouraging other players on another bot. They want to say that iBot, redbot is better, will talk about this in their forum.

They want to continue with the bbot and try to help somehow, post something constructive, such as the number of the error that occurred, the report of the diagnostics tab, etc..

Any other problem regarding the bbot is welcome.

Thank you for understanding.