Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
EK 70+ BOG RAIDER EDRON
Wink 
I will only post here the scripts i made and use in my EK 72.
So first, the one i just did and i am using it right now =).

[Image: v4xnc4.gif]
Start the script when you get to 7!

Level : 70+
Skills : 70/70 +
EXP/hr : 60k~90k NO BONUS
Money/hr : -10k/h ~ 10k/h or more
Loot : Everything bog raider drops, except for plate legs, if you drop paladin armor the profit is done.
Equips : At least, an decent set, like weapon for your level, mpa, zaoan or dwarven legs, zaoan helmet, boh or soft boots, mms...
Potions : Carry as much as you can, i carry 400~450 mana pot and 50 GHP, and i can bot there like 1 hour and a half, cause i use a lot like a lvl 72.

ONLY CAVEBOT!!!!

.bbot   bograider.bbot (Size: 5.05 KB / Downloads: 233)
forgot to post attach..
Yeah, thanks, now its there =)
Depositer, Reffiler?
No, only cavebot like i said.
So u do waypoint, do its good, i can do waypoint for 5 min and done, add refiller and depositer and i will give u reputation.
i dont want rep man, just want to share my waypoint, cause i dont want bbot to fail, cause i think a lot of people is going to quit cause of the non existing scripts, so i just made my own, and share. =)
I dont even know how to do depositer and refiler.
You have done with Learn?
I need script of some respawn for example water elementals port hope/earth elemental liberty bay for 80 ms

Thanks.
In my opinion better when you will delete this topic, cuz you are aspiring for making the mess like before update nothink more !!!!!!! All users can make wpt for sure Wink.
Good script only first resp I waste so much potions but after it was easy and it works good.
I have 78 ek
PROSZE ZROBI KTOS SKRYPTA NA EARTH ELEMENTALE I WATERY PH FULL SKRYPTA???
can you pass my script magicians yalahar and elfs yalahar for 41 ek
(08-10-2012, 01:48 AM)Jofemf Wrote: You have done with Learn?

yes, but its perfect, at least for me.

Quote:Good script only first resp I waste so much potions but after it was easy and it works good.
I have 78 ek

Thanks man =)