Where is the list?

I only see your signature and it is a bdat file
(08-10-2012, 02:38 PM)lulamolusco Wrote:
(08-10-2012, 02:25 PM)garst123 Wrote: List of a scripts:

Where is the list?

I only see your signature and it is a bdat file

i can see the links and there's .bbot files :S
I hasnt updated signature yet, but from now its updated;p

Btw all my scripts are young, i am already testing it.
Open backpacks and depositer aer not working cuz of bbots bug.
Please report other bugs in my scripts, but in its thread;p
All scripts are reupdated now.
All my script threads has been updated for:
Profit: (if spawn free)
Exp/h: (if spawn free)
Reffered equipment:
Cash in bank for start:
Start: (where to start your script)
(08-10-2012, 02:25 PM)garst123 Wrote: You have to remember that after each loading script you must mark Debug Macro in macro section, as on picture(red circle):
[Image: Bez%C2%A0tytu%C5%82u2.png]

Can you explain that?

The "Auto Macros" will now be saved on settings. Macro debugging is to find out what not works on macros.
If its turned off, these macros wont be used in cavebot, i think cave bot wont read it, and i wants users to mark it after loading, cuz if you save with marked after saving it will be unmarked again

Ahh, btw Auto Macros is bugged to, becouse you have to have in macro section all your macros, item buy/sell too, and if you will turn on active it will be trying to buy smth, like in for() wothout quiting;p
you should add option to choose macros which user wants to be actived
gogogo man!!! Big Grin
(08-12-2012, 08:08 PM)garst123 Wrote: If its turned off, these macros wont be used in cavebot, i think cave bot wont read it, and i wants users to mark it after loading, cuz if you save with marked after saving it will be unmarked again

Ahh, btw Auto Macros is bugged to, becouse you have to have in macro section all your macros, item buy/sell too, and if you will turn on active it will be trying to buy smth, like in for() wothout quiting;p
you should add option to choose macros which user wants to be actived

Macros without Auto-Execute are not executed automatically. Just make your macros with the Auto-Execute option disabled.

Also for Buy/Sell/Withdraw no need for macros anymore. Check Cavebot -> Right Click -> Trade.
Can i pls Killer Caiman Cave? Tongue
with refil in Edron? Tongue and depositer there?

59ek 81/79 , zao helm , dsm , mm , dwarven legs , boh , weapon 44+atk
(08-13-2012, 07:02 AM)Muszkamt Wrote: Can i pls Killer Caiman Cave? Tongue
with refil in Edron? Tongue and depositer there?

59ek 81/79 , zao helm , dsm , mm , dwarven legs , boh , weapon 44+atk

i told you what i think about depositer in edron, i wont waste my time if you wont wast your for making quest
(08-10-2012, 02:25 PM)garst123 Wrote:

You have to remember that after each loading script you must mark Debug Macro in macro section, as on picture(red circle):
[Image: Bez%C2%A0tytu%C5%82u2.png]

hey man may u do the tarantula tasker full afk, items depositer and HP refiller and after kill bos ask for task again ? and also buy 300 eggs ? THANK YOU
Man i need scripts for dworcs -1 and -2 if u can with depositer and refiler i need 100% afk on this ;D
(08-14-2012, 07:46 PM)rudicana Wrote: Man i need scripts for dworcs -1 and -2 if u can with depositer and refiler i need 100% afk on this ;D
roger that
(08-14-2012, 07:50 PM)garst123 Wrote:
(08-14-2012, 07:46 PM)rudicana Wrote: Man i need scripts for dworcs -1 and -2 if u can with depositer and refiler i need 100% afk on this ;D
roger that

ei men plix one scrip for necromancers in yalahar for kina 100% afk plixxxx whit depositer and refiller tys bro :3
because I have to select the box debug macro ? ...affect anything if you do not select?
Garst can u make 100%afk on thais dragon lait for paladin?
u make scripts only for premium or knights...
Plz!!!!....
widzę robisz dużo skryptów dla 100+ knightów na faccu, jakieś facc tomby, orc fortess itp, mógłbyś zrobić na venore d lair? ;D byłoby świetnie, mógłbym nawet zapłacić! Smile
dont have any for rp ?