Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Edron Cyclops for Palladin 30+
Cyclopolis -2 for Palladin 30+ (skills 70+ and good eq)
Depositer
Refiler royal spears, manapots, healpots
Profit: 3-4k/h (without halberds)
Exp/h: 25-30k
Cash in bank for start: ~3k

You need to mark Debug Macro in macro section.

Attached Files
.bbot   Paladin - Edron - Cyclopolis -2.bbot (Size: 13.28 KB / Downloads: 363)
Will check it after i will log in Tongue 300 ppl in queue ;s
good eq? good eq as in plate set/knight set or even higher tier items?
Also, does it refill spears/pots from NPC or depot and are you picking up halberds and selling them or putting them in dp?

Thx for the script, will try it out tonight.
I'm lvl 29 but i got 78 dist so i think i'll make it out

+ there are too few paladin scripts out there, need more paladins here!
okay, so there was some bugs in the script, it didn't withdraw money from the bank, you must put a gold number for that as well, saying "hi, withdraw, yes" wont get you far, it wont deposit, when you go down to the depots you will simply stand in the middle doing nothing but closing all backpacks and walk up again. and the backpacks wont open, you must do it manually, but that is because the depositer bugged up this patch and they haven't fixed it yet.

this is how far i went before going offline training instead, not sure how the hunting itself works out or the refill macros. was like really excited because it seemd so nice :/ hope you can fix it and that they will fix the deposit bug.
u need to download bbot v7.0 and mark "Debug Macro"
for me there are no bugs
There are no bugs you must tick debug macro ALL IS WORKING GOOD FIRST REP FROM ME TO YOU WELL DONE !
really? well I must test it one more time then i guess, is it ok to start from depot? because thats what I did, or do I have to run all the way to cyclopolis and -2 and then start it?

okay tested it now again, it doesnt seem to hunt, when i enter the cave it kills the incoming monsters, goes upstairs, run back to edron wat do?

is it something with cap? i got 68 cap left atm
start in depo
okay tried the whole script now, works fine, buys 40 manas, 20 health pots, 17 royal spears, not sure if it buys more if u got more cap but anyway, whaen it went down the stairs ti -1 cyclopolis, it killed inc monsters, went upstairs and back home again, when i started -2 cyclopolis it hunted, went 1 round and went back, i made some changes to the macros so it went back when less than 5 spears or 10 health pots, it hunted till it had 5 spears left, went back and then i realized that everytime, the script wen to buy another 40 manas and 20 hp pots, even tho i only used 1 mana on 1 hour of hunting, so it is fked up man, only need 20 manas and 5-10 hp pots but that is incase of pks, you wont need it for the hunt itself, i was lvl 29 when i started hunting. and bbot hasnt fixed the deposit system, it wont open the depot, it will close backpacks and continueing botting and the reset backpacks doesnt work.

(08-13-2012, 05:45 AM)rozmarbass Wrote: u need to download bbot v7.0 and mark "Debug Macro"
for me there are no bugs

isnt it 6.9?
in 6.9 depositer is NOT WORKING
sorry but u have 29lvl and u can take only 17rs because low cap, so u dont need 40manapotions
you need to change macros if u need only 20mana and 5 heal pots
Doesn't refill spears :/