Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Scripts for ED/MS by lipek
EDRON DRAGONS:
Level: 80+ (he going to face Dragon lord so MAGMA SET for sure)
Exp: 60-90k/h
Loot: Rare to bp , trash on ground
Reffiler: 240 strong mana potions back when 40 and when cap<120

Vocation: ed/ms also knight but change killer list

DARASHIA DRAGONS:
Level: 60+ (maybe lower never test!)
Exp:70-100k/h
Loot: Like upster
Reffiler: 240 strong mana potions back when 40 and when cap<100

Vocation: ed/ms also knight but change killer list

SCRIPTS are working on the version 7.0
IF everything fine REP+ for me Tongue.

Attached Files
.bbot   Edron Dragons by lipek.bbot (Size: 10.43 KB / Downloads: 829)
.bbot   Darashia dragons by lipek.bbot (Size: 8.4 KB / Downloads: 741)
i will test darashia dragons 24h and i will msg.

Edit
Macro lvldoor not working i make normal maptool and work Smile
please do crystal spider svargrond thanks
Have low lvl scripts for ed?
(08-14-2012, 08:45 PM)skie Wrote: i will test darashia dragons 24h and i will msg.

Edit
Macro lvldoor not working i make normal maptool and work Smile

hmm on my computer script work fine Tongue i dont know maybe active macros in macros browers
hello would be too much to ask any mage script level below 20 or so I hope you can help me thanks Smile
Make for Lvl 30 + I think about earth elementals , Water elementals Folda , Crypt shamblers (Yala,thais) Meybe Dwarf Guards

[Image: kopalniekazordoon.png]

Number 3. Guards
And number 6. DeepLing Scouts. With Refiller in carlin Wink

Please Man We Belive in you
(08-15-2012, 12:19 AM)joneso Wrote: Make for Lvl 30 + I think about earth elementals , Water elementals Folda , Crypt shamblers (Yala,thais) Meybe Dwarf Guards

[Image: kopalniekazordoon.png]

Number 3. Guards
And number 6. DeepLing Scouts. With Refiller in carlin Wink

Please Man We Belive in you

Sorry but i add scripts where i exp=]

and btw. Tell where are bugs in my scripts i ask now all users Big Grin.
How do you use this script? i got the version 6.9 of the bot, And i have only been using .TXT dont know how to use the .BBOT file Confused Can anyone help me with this?
hello can you make water elementals ph for mage?
I use version 7,0 beta i forgot to write this .. sorry Tongue soon i will Add more scripts but before that tell your opinion about this scripts, cuz i think they have somewhere bugs ;D.
depositer not working on edron dragons, it comes to depot and not going to chest just stands in middle of depot and goes bank
(08-16-2012, 12:38 PM)cannavaros Wrote: depositer not working on edron dragons, it comes to depot and not going to chest just stands in middle of depot and goes bank

one time its work one not . I really dont know why its crash like that. Tray to Add some waypoint after depositer. Smile I mean stand near to dp creat fixed point and next edit fixed point to "point" . I all the time doing like that, cuz 3/4 depositers on this forums one time work , one dosen't work ;P . BE a CREATIVE

If he dosen't going to chest . Make new depositer in dp and delete old
(08-16-2012, 03:56 PM)lipek Wrote:
(08-16-2012, 12:38 PM)cannavaros Wrote: depositer not working on edron dragons, it comes to depot and not going to chest just stands in middle of depot and goes bank

one time its work one not . I really dont know why its crash like that. Tray to Add some waypoint after depositer. Smile I mean stand near to dp creat fixed point and next edit fixed point to "point" . I all the time doing like that, cuz 3/4 depositers on this forums one time work , one dosen't work ;P . BE a CREATIVE

If he dosen't going to chest . Make new depositer in dp and delete old

ok... FullCheckLabel (33099 31700 7:Full depo Else exp Code 237<40; cap<20)

/\ what do I need to do to make it last till 10 cap in spawn? and not going to dp after 1 round?
Its scripts for bbot 7,0 beta .; )
Fixed FullCheckLabel.

Now:
237<=40;Cap<=120
Why you dont use space between ";" and "cap.."???
No needing space berween ; and cap...
So i dont know why when i dont take space bot dont work correctly Tongue but nvm Smile
refiller bugging on dragon script for my mage, can u fix that