Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BBot 7.0
DEPOSITER STILL BUGGED, (STACKED AT THE FUCKING DEPOT)
MAP TOOL BUGGED!
it's going on fields but when kill DL and it is few sqm far he dont loot him...
(bot is using map click?- i think)
at last i was have the reason

+ MapClick added to Unsafe Features (Basic Tools, Basic FeatureS)

but still failing :/
Last version is full of Bugs
Maptools, Macros, Healer and maybe more.

try do something with it cause I cant exp normal
(08-20-2012, 12:55 AM)Kaap Wrote: MAP TOOL BUGGED!

Here too..
I used to buy this bot for moneymaking characters, now i cant earn gold using this one, gonna try blackd or another one. Depositer is not working, for additon one of my characters almost died because bot had conflict killer vs cavebot, in result my character was heading to the range spell damaging monster and then going back , repeating this cycle all the time, when i noticed it the character had 5 potions left. Mega, think about it. I dont know what are u doing but im gonna buy another one if u wont fix it. How can u bug so many features that worked perfectly in the past?
bbot not working moreeeeeeee

i am pay by time lost

bbot not working moreeeeeeee

i am pay by time lost
Ye killer doesnt work like it should. I died on 50 knight by hunter becouse my bot got marked hunter and walking west and east south from him all the time.
And dont forget about walk avoid/over/never options.
Also fix looter becouse it doesnt matter if i set loot after killl or smart or loot before kill. He will just loot like idiot and die by stronger monsters than rotworms
If i helped you click on rep+

Check my thread with scripts:
http://forums.bmega.net/showthread.php?tid=5547
There really are some big problems in the killer function...

Today i watched my EK lvl 70+ waste about 30 mana potion while surrounded by 6-7 creatures without attacking back!

Before it used to take a little time to attack back...but it stand there still for almost 2 minutes...

Please Mega...thats a critical problem right there...when will the new version be released?
Here too.
Bug in the killer function!
Hi i have problem BBot Stucked
Bugs, bugs, bugs, bugs, and bugs. Not have Hunt Dragon Lord, LOL!
Did any1 notice the description below 7.0 Version?
"The new BBot version fixes lots of bugs and improves a lot the bot."
Such an irony
(08-20-2012, 12:42 AM)kamas Wrote: DEPOSITER STILL BUGGED, (STACKED AT THE FUCKING DEPOT)

Uff learn to use depositer..
need use a fixed point near to a depot, make depositer point, and make a foxed point 3 o 4 sqm left of depot

Since i'm botting every day in cyclops sur with my script and haven't problems..
The bbot no stucked
The bbot deposit and go to waypoint
The bbot option to select depositable items is worked
(08-21-2012, 05:30 PM)[email protected] Wrote:
(08-20-2012, 12:42 AM)kamas Wrote: DEPOSITER STILL BUGGED, (STACKED AT THE FUCKING DEPOT)

Uff learn to use depositer..
need use a fixed point near to a depot, make depositer point, and make a foxed point 3 o 4 sqm left of depot

Since i'm botting every day in cyclops sur with my script and haven't problems..
The bbot no stucked
The bbot deposit and go to waypoint
The bbot option to select depositable items is worked

is do Fixedpoint
Depositer
point
point
point
.... Wink i dont have probs wit that no bugs for me.... 100% afk botting here ;D
realy good that some ppl knows how to set the bot, but this time the character stuck bug is still there i'm trying to catch the moment when if gets stuck but so far i only have noticed it only happens in narrow caves with creatures and after the bot kills the last creature on screen or targeting, and the only way to unstuck it moving it or the bot target another creature and moves to chase it. so far most of the engine is fine and has a really good logic.
[Image: 7-gifs-animados-aves.gif]
(08-23-2012, 06:16 AM)Wukazen Wrote: realy good that some ppl knows how to set the bot, but this time the character stuck bug is still there i'm trying to catch the moment when if gets stuck but so far i only have noticed it only happens in narrow caves with creatures and after the bot kills the last creature on screen or targeting, and the only way to unstuck it moving it or the bot target another creature and moves to chase it. so far most of the engine is fine and has a really good logic.

If you want to catch the moment when the character gets stuck, you can use Protector -> Stucked -> tick Sound and Screenshoot
and by the way the reconect still not working well at SS

(08-23-2012, 07:25 AM)nizlov Wrote:
(08-23-2012, 06:16 AM)Wukazen Wrote: realy good that some ppl knows how to set the bot, but this time the character stuck bug is still there i'm trying to catch the moment when if gets stuck but so far i only have noticed it only happens in narrow caves with creatures and after the bot kills the last creature on screen or targeting, and the only way to unstuck it moving it or the bot target another creature and moves to chase it. so far most of the engine is fine and has a really good logic.

If you want to catch the moment when the character gets stuck, you can use Protector -> Stucked -> tick Sound and Screenshoot
already know that but... i just watch the tibia screen like once in 12 hours or so most of time i'm not in front of the monitor and neither have the speakers on, so by trying i mean to be there while i can, not just sitting and waiting and the screenshoot is usesles cause it may be another client in front which was disconected or something
[Image: 7-gifs-animados-aves.gif]
Cavebot - > very slowly moving character !
Dash - don't work !