BBot beta version 7.1 R2
Download and test.

http://bbot.bmega.net/?action=premium

Post the bugs or sugestions below.

Note: Pls, reade the bbot wiki: http://forums.bmega.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6
any adition or fix to take care of?
[Image: 7-gifs-animados-aves.gif]
looter is still bugged;/
when i try loot DL and im surrounded by fields and betwen me and corpse is one sqm or more i can loot it... its only message "There is no way"
(08-24-2012, 11:22 PM)wilu666 Wrote: looter is still bugged;/
when i try loot DL and im surrounded by fields and betwen me and corpse is one sqm or more i can loot it... its only message "There is no way"

There was another way for the bot could reach the body or just walking over the fire fields?
is there any changes log so we know what changed and to keep an eye out on it?
"Drop Loot' In cavebot dont work good when bb go to point with 'drop loot' he droped it but doesnt go to next point. Also macro on protect system dont work good.
I have the problem that the bot can not come to the monster who escapes to a small amount of hp. Bot just standing there and not moving. A few times I have time, so that the monster is behind an obstacle such as walls, column, stairs then the bot comes in top and bottom, or revolves in a circle and can not approach the monster.
to Dexter:

there was only way on fire fields when is way without them he can reach the body...
i have movie, but i must change resolution beacuse its possibilty to read my nameTongue
i turn off function "show name of creaure" but when i use spells it is visible

Quote:"Drop Loot' In cavebot dont work good when bb go to point with 'drop loot' he droped it but doesnt go to next point.

when i was on dls i drop vial with "drop loot", but i think that next walkable point isnt in line of sight, when i try my bot on my new. not finished script its stuck a lot of times
man back to version funcions 6.8 is more gooood now the bot is sux and i am wasted day a day my time premmium of bbot man plix back funcion 6.8
Buys strong mana potion does not work Sad
R2 released.
Cavebot constantly jams and follow totality still not working
(08-25-2012, 08:14 PM)bartek6949 Wrote: Cavebot constantly jams and follow totality still not working

singed
The bbot get stucked in some points of the cavebot Confused i did that script 3 times, still not working ! Fix it pleaseSmile
(08-25-2012, 07:13 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: R2 released.
Mega~ could you: http://forums.bmega.net/showthread.php?tid=5554 answer please?
Mega, ALL DE ARGENTINIANS need pay via zaypay, and the option of argentina is not there, or we need daopay back
Please
here not open beta version bot say "invalid version"
For me isn't working too. When I open beta version bot say: "invalid version".
"The archive is corrupt" , please post bbot *.zip

What do you use to unzip archive *.7z ?

thanks.