Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@bbot is broke for people
stop fucking complaining about Bbot, If you got shit pc's with processors from year 17
1970~ and buy new one, Bbot is a bot that takes alot of processor use, if u got crap pc ofc its not going to work smootly, I use bbot for about 2 years, Its getting better and better, scripts made it smarter with that update. If you don't like it , GTFO.
The biggest problem is not CPU, but internet. The recent versions of BBot uses heavier algorithms, so it will really use some CPU. But soon I`ll otimize all, but the biggest problem is the latency.

Its funny, some guys can`t play manually because the lag is high, and they want that the bot play well.
Mega, It works for me PERFECT on small scripts. Like Nightstalkers LB, absolutely PERFECT, but with WPT only. I got aswell wpt on Tortoises, walks on about 7 floors and 2 island. It worked perfectly before last update, now its f* up. I boted on your BOT 127 EK so Im not complining that much, only problems is I cant go back on tortoises, and skill + moni make there, coz It stops.

I wish you will update it soon, so I can carry on with my stuff.