Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
BBot beta version 7.3 R5
Download and test!

http://bbot.bmega.net/?action=premium

IMPORTANT: If there are errors that make the bot crash, post the report that is in the diagnostics tab, along with an explanation of the problem.
What changes?
well untill now cavebot seems to be running fine, since it hasnt stopped for a while, beside targeting is too fast and the char is missing some corpses. (only when chasing)

dude i see u have added an alarm that starts when cavebot gets stucked or some script isnt running properly, is there a way to disable this?
it starts in some point tha i've added a maptool.
(09-18-2012, 10:07 PM)roy16 Wrote: What changes?

dude I ask that the last 4 beta version and no one answer. Not even the admin.
FullCheckLabel Not work Sad
(09-19-2012, 05:18 AM)Chescos Wrote: well untill now cavebot seems to be running fine, since it hasnt stopped for a while, beside targeting is too fast and the char is missing some corpses. (only when chasing)

dude i see u have added an alarm that starts when cavebot gets stucked or some script isnt running properly, is there a way to disable this?
it starts in some point tha i've added a maptool.

+1 about the alarm

(09-19-2012, 05:43 AM)qq64842929 Wrote: FullCheckLabel Not work Sad

My FullCheckLabel is working fine. you sure I did it right?

My friend too. We testing all options of this now.
(09-19-2012, 03:52 PM)Warr Wrote:

What is happening? the bot dont count right? He dont go to the labels you tell him to? he bugs and error? let us know what is happening with you fullcheck label.

I really loved the bot. It's alot better then 7.2, but I have something to ask you guys, Can't I use the Beta as long as i want to? Cuz it says "test time left:~~~" what happens when this time ends? the bot stops? nothing? zombie apocalypse? The world ends?

Thanks.
(09-19-2012, 04:17 PM)aniro Wrote:

What is happening? the bot dont count right? He dont go to the labels you tell him to? he bugs and error? let us know what is happening with you fullcheck label.

I really loved the bot. It's alot better then 7.2, but I have something to ask you guys, Can't I use the Beta as long as i want to? Cuz it says "test time left:~~~" what happens when this time ends? the bot stops? nothing? zombie apocalypse? The world ends?

Thanks.

Ok. It's working Smile
I think this bot is fine, time to establish this version?Big Grin

question for you

Can't I use the Beta as long as i want to? Cuz it says "test time left:~~~" what happens when this time ends? the bot stops? nothing? zombie apocalypse? The world ends?
its gave me a video error... next time scrrneshot Smile
(09-19-2012, 05:07 PM)Warr Wrote:
(09-19-2012, 04:17 PM)aniro Wrote:

Thanks.

Ok. It's working Smile

BBOT 7.1 version The script can use , Why 7.2 version All the scripts can not be usedHuh

7.3 R1 version. r2 R3... FullCheckLabel Not work Sad

http://forums.bmega.net/showthread.php?tid=6126
If your check label don't work check the labels
Ej: FullCheckLabel (32861 31137 7:Full Else Hunt Code 268<=60;Cap<=60)

Check if you have in correctly positions and name the labels "Full" And "Hunt"
FullCheckLabel was removed.
Depositer Dont Works for me :S
you add fixed point before depo ??

and select "depositable" in looter ??

When don't work "resetbackpack" you tested "depositer"
I can see a hard debug... conflit (attack monster and looter) looter was tryng enter in action but attack monster dont respect priority... why?
sometimes, he open corpses, clicking 2x... losing loot
(09-22-2012, 01:33 AM)kamas Wrote: I can see a hard debug... conflit (attack monster and looter) looter was tryng enter in action but attack monster dont respect priority... why?
sometimes, he open corpses, clicking 2x... losing loot

Read my thread please Big Grin > http://forums.bmega.net/showthread.php?tid=6071
bmega - u should compile bbot for linux also, ppl like me who want to use a vps to bot, would be happy coz vps with linux is much cheaper....