Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Version 7.3, Public TeamSpeak and BBot Community
My bot work so good, i'm botting 3/4 hs every day in magicians yalahar and the bot haven't problems
I have 1 tera of disc, 4 gb of memory and video card of 500 mb
i was traing to bot my 80 ek outside of orc fortress, when bot run at group of berserkers and leader(they are for one or two hits) he try to heal him self and heal and heal but dont try to attack monster i was near computer and i saw that he burn 100 mp standing in one place... i dont use macros or other stuff simple heal attacker and cavebot...
(i try attacker with distsance 0 and 1 - same problem)

can u make that he can choose target and heal at one moment?
Mega! problem with reconnect... when char lougout , bbot is reconnecting but... he open client.
What happend when i bot on 8mc's? easy he open 8mc at the same time and try to login. of 8mc he login only for 2-3 ;/
can you fix this?
Avoid waves está loco...
loot before kill não funciona.
hey mega, sometimes when creature dies in rope place, bot trying to loot it but as u know if dead body lying on rope place it can be opened by bot ;p maybe u could make a function to move that body under the character Wink
(10-04-2012, 12:01 PM)Mephisto Wrote: hey mega, sometimes when creature dies in rope place, bot trying to loot it but as u know if dead body lying on rope place it can be opened by bot ;p maybe u could make a function to move that body under the character Wink

Signed Smile
Signed [2]