Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tibiacast
Does anyone know if there are any way to watch tibiacast while botting?

Using mc on the same computer.

To use tibiacast you only have to "
download tibiacast from tibia.pl - it's safe www
And if i good think you must create your own channel .
It depends only how much tibia - castor's you want to have .
Basic acc about 15 people can watch
Premium - about 35 if i good think ; d .
Helped ? ; )
IF I HELPED YOU REPUT +1 ME PLEASE ! Smile / POMOGŁEM ? NIE BĄDŹ ŻYŁA DAJ REPUTA + 1 Smile

SCRIPT'S BY ALLMIGHTY
what are you talking about? did u even read my post? :o

yes there is, for this you must first open the Tibia Cast
Waypoints By Me [Here]

BBot functions/Funções do BBot [Here]
Just open the Tibia after the Tibiacast.
PS: The Tibiacast will set the latter selected Tibia.
Yeah that i already knew i was just curious if i could open tibiacast like in the middle of the day without shutting down all other clients first ^^

(10-02-2012, 03:48 PM)November Wrote: Yeah that i already knew i was just curious if i could open tibiacast like in the middle of the day without shutting down all other clients first ^^

Sure, open all the Botting clients using the BBot MC, then when you want to see TibiaCast you run it by the normal client (no BBot MC) it will work fine.
(10-02-2012, 07:10 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote:
(10-02-2012, 03:48 PM)November Wrote: Yeah that i already knew i was just curious if i could open tibiacast like in the middle of the day without shutting down all other clients first ^^

Sure, open all the Botting clients using the BBot MC, then when you want to see TibiaCast you run it by the normal client (no BBot MC) it will work fine.

Oh, i have never used bbot's mc i will try it out later thx ^^

NEO MC Big Grin

(10-02-2012, 07:10 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote:

aqui o mc do bbot, não funciona. Poderia me dizer por que?
Lembrando que eu executo ele como administrador, e clicando 2 vezes em mc, não acontece nada.