Poll: Scripts Are Working good for you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YEAH MAN, IT ROX!
60.00%
3 60.00%
noo, fix yours stupid scripts
40.00%
2 40.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Scripts 100% AFK For Knights [Script For Project] ALL FREE
script for a EK lvl 70 skills 80
plss
(12-06-2012, 04:00 PM)brooklyn boy Wrote: Man i can't download script for mutated humans, when i click downlad it download file which is called attachment.php. Can u reupload it ?
reuploaded but on mediafire, cause i cant upload on forum, i dont know why

(12-05-2012, 07:35 PM)veroz Wrote: How to delete repair waypoints in tarantula port hope script ?

deactivate cavebot, after you select the "Point" and press shift+delete

(12-06-2012, 06:05 PM)yurimatos Wrote: script for a EK lvl 70 skills 80
plss

i uploaded to 70-80 manually, cuz the only one hunt for lvl 70 is dragons, and dragons is ever full
"Mutated Tigers Arena (undead gladiators too)[FULL TESTED, WORKS 100%AFK]" I was using it with my 115 EK skills 97/92 good eq and Bot have died in undead gladiators.
(12-10-2012, 07:04 AM)tofik2342 Wrote: "Mutated Tigers Arena (undead gladiators too)[FULL TESTED, WORKS 100%AFK]" I was using it with my 115 EK skills 97/92 good eq and Bot have died in undead gladiators.

Ofcourse you will die. Im botting there my 150 EK and, I died once. You know why? Smile That was your bad, and mine not a script maker.

Healing was set up wrong, GHP needs to be on Heavy Healing, not on Light Healing Option. U need to set up options for your self, and ofcourse 4-6 Gladiators on ya, you will die, u will not heal your self properly coz they hit a lot. And when they "disseaperad" Cavebot rush forward coz he got target lost, so he is looring it self for him self. As well, I will suggest you:
1: To use soft boots + LF macro. Helps a lot, and char stays longer on spawn.
2: Kill full spawn your self, then run bot Wink U can unloore Gladiators and its more easier.
3: 115 EK there will always die, anyway. You are killing spawn to slow.

Rating Added

Your reputation rating has successfully been added for this user.

I dont reput people Mate. Never since I Joined Mega 15 Months ago. But this Arena Script is just amazing. I made setting for my self now, and If I have to be honest, I can sleep properly, with no worries of ded. Working absolutely perfect!!

1: Depositer, is just outstanding. Never seen better.
2: The way he refil pots, and manas? Awesome. I like the counting system Wink
3: Only once concern I got is that he is missing loot sometimes, rushing towards monsters. Kinda enoying. But well, Tigers got utana vid aswell, and there is nothing what we can do about it. Cavebot is still a bit slow.

Thanks for it, I do appriciate a bit more of your stuff, and other scripts. GREAT JOB!
Especialy for 95 ED With Depositer, and refiler maybay? Smile