Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Anti-Share Block
English
Well, I decided to create this thread for you users are not creating multiple threads with the same doubts.

The BBot has a system to block the division of accounts, so if you log into an account with 3 different IPs that same account is locked AUTOMATICALLY.
You'll have to wait approximately 3 ~ 6 hours.

Any other problem that is not temporary blocking, you must send an email to [email protected]

Português
Bom, eu resolvi criar este tópico para que vocês usuarios não fiquem criando vários tópicos com a mesma duvida.

O BBot tem um sistema para bloquear a divisão de contas, então se você logar em uma conta com 3 IPs diferente esta mesma conta será bloqueada AUTOMATICAMENTE.
Você vai ter que esperar cerca de 3 ~ 6 horas.

Qualquer outro problema que não seja o bloqueamento temporario, você deve enviar um email para [email protected]
(02-24-2013, 12:37 PM)Kimoszin Wrote: English
Well, I decided to create this thread for you users are not creating multiple threads with the same doubts.

The BBot has a system to block the division of accounts, so if you log into an account with 3 different IPs that same account is locked AUTOMATICALLY.
You'll have to wait approximately 3 ~ 6 hours.

Any other problem that is not temporary blocking, you must send an email to [email protected]
Hiho.. I had a problem with that... my ip is Dinamic (that's the ip that changes every time you reset router? ) and my IP is changing constantly because I turn off it every day.. so my ip is changing EVERY day, what can I do? I want to use the bot but if i will be blocked every day.. Sad
My ip dynamic too Sad i'm discriminated to use bbot ;(
(03-04-2013, 03:31 PM)seppuku Wrote: My ip dynamic too Sad i'm discriminated to use bbot ;(

Your IP is dynamic, but only changes if you restart your router or connection. If you have a lot of problems with your connection, i suggest to you call to your internet service provider and request a technician.
I will be happy when this will be change this dynamic ip, i got this problem now i try log in in my account and what i see ? ban for share account -.-. I was think about this time 6h WTF !! its to long i can wait 2h ax but not 6 its stupid .. CHANGE IT NOW THIS FUCKING WAITING TIME //// sorry for my eng.. i learn this language like 2 month Big Grin
................ Kliknij TU i zobacz jak CZESIO daje repucika ...............
Pomoglem Daj REPUTA
(03-04-2013, 04:10 PM)Dexter Wrote:
(03-04-2013, 03:31 PM)seppuku Wrote: My ip dynamic too Sad i'm discriminated to use bbot ;(

Your IP is dynamic, but only changes if you restart your router or connection. If you have a lot of problems with your connection, i suggest to you call to your internet service provider and request a technician.

Do something about that... I have dynamic IP and my router will be reseted all days.. and I can't support bans all day for doing NOTHING, thanks.
If you guys reset your modem/Router once a day, there should be no reason for getting banned. The 6 hours limit is for 3 different IPs in this time frame.

If you turn on your router in the morning, get some IP, and login to Bbot at let's say 10 am, then at 14:00 your router reboots and you get an other IP, you can login normally. You just can't get an other IP in the next 2 hours, because until 16:00 you are still inside the 6 hours period of your first login.

Yes, it's annoying, and yes, sometimes the power goes out or blinks and your PC and router reboots, sometimes, 3 times within 1 hour and you get banned.

But that's the only way to prevent share accounts.
please unban account now
electricity off IRC 2x today because I changed my ip
(03-04-2013, 04:10 PM)Dexter Wrote:

Oww. I've got dynamic IP for more than 4 years and I know that it is impossible to do only 3 IP changes a day. I bought this bot yesterday and I was happy about that, but today I see that my account is temporary blocked. I've been thinking about sending referral link to my friends to extend my premium time. :< Please, do something for dynamic IP users because it isn't interesting offer for me right now and all users with dynamic IP.

(sorry but my english isn't perfect)
I'm using this bot more than one year and i have to say that same its shitty thing. I have dynamic ip its okay sometimes never had lag (i mean aobut net) but i'm living out of city and there's is not perfect internet. SOmetimes it get stuck and i have to just reset my router that same change my ip. That makes me often blocked account it's really big problem. Like now i had problem coz i got internet,phone,tv in same packet if any thing fail i have to reset main modem so it gets restart ip of computer i mean internet. SO that's rly but problem about that.... I think you should do something about this. I mean change.
(03-18-2013, 07:30 PM)Barciox Wrote: Oww. I've got dynamic IP for more than 4 years and I know that it is impossible to do only 3 IP changes a day.

It is possible. I had to change my ISP and now I'm forced to use dynamic IP aswell and I had only 2 problems due to too many IP changes during those 2 months, both due to my mistakes.

If your connection disconnects a lot by itself you should ask your ISP for help, some of ISPs are offering static IP address for a one-time small charge, you should ask them for such a possibility.
UNBAN my account already... shit i get in with 2 mcs and im fucked. i wont use mcs anymore but unban my acc already
guys cant you remove this feature ?? i c a lot of complains about it plus electricity goes of a lot at my place or at least do something about it ? ... bot works ok with me so far except for that error
Why just don't add any protection method like hardware id or something? I use now a 3G conection and IP changes everytime that I turn on the pc.

I really like BBot but atm I'm forced to use another bot because that.
(06-12-2013, 02:34 PM)botter28 Wrote: Why just don't add any protection method like hardware id or something? I use now a 3G conection and IP changes everytime that I turn on the pc.

I really like BBot but atm I'm forced to use another bot because that.

So you turning on PC every 1hour??

It block when you connect with 3 diffrent ip past 6 hours... You u told me you putting bot every 1-2 hours??
Totally shame!
If I use a proxy server for all connections I`ll be banned.
If I use a dynamic ip(wich I do...) I`ll be banned...

This is totally wrong bro, please fix this...
(06-13-2013, 08:19 PM)xepad Wrote: Totally shame!
If I use a proxy server for all connections I`ll be banned.
If I use a dynamic ip(wich I do...) I`ll be banned...

This is totally wrong bro, please fix this...

if u proxy bbot u can use bbot on alot of computers because the server ip never change...
i just realized that...
the only way to block that is if they block the number of clients...
or computer-name...
<server-ip> Hdkero-PC
<server-ip> Hdkero-NB
<server-ip> Friend House

Look he is sharing than block, but to this work probaly we need to registrer the names of yours @houses pc, so we can use bot on them...
BBOT FOR TIBIA 10.02
PLZ I NEED A NEW VERSION I PLAY IN AURERA :/
Hi,
So, if i'm living at two places , in academic and sometimes im going to my home for a weekend, im using all the time the same computer. Can i get a ban for it?
(06-26-2013, 05:16 PM)Ziggy1992 Wrote: Hi,
So, if i'm living at two places , in academic and sometimes im going to my home for a weekend, im using all the time the same computer. Can i get a ban for it?

tak, zbanuja ci konto na bocie.
Please give me reputation if I helped you.