Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[ED] - Penesuela Tomb 100% AFK
Star 
Hello Smile!

This is my third script with depositer and refiller, i made this for 25+ mages who wants pretty fast exp.

[Image: 202_tomb_logo.jpg]

Start: ANK DP

It goes -2 ONLY not after tp!

XP/h= 10-15k/h>< 25k/h (With Happy Hour)

Recommended: 25 or Higher

Refiller/Depositer: It go back to dp when cap<30 or MP's<15

Needed: Shovel and rope!
Brown Mushrooms!

Rep+!

Attached Files
.bbot    A [ED]- Penesuela Tomb.bbot (Size: 12.82 KB / Downloads: 1,575)
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE IT!HeartHeartHeart
where to start? and recomended eq?
Dear Royalfredde can u make a script for tomb with vampires? for 45+ MS will be great ! :*
130 mp refiler and thats it! ;d
(01-24-2013, 08:04 AM)Muszkamtt Wrote: Dear Royalfredde can u make a script for tomb with vampires? for 45+ MS will be great ! :*
130 mp refiler and thats it! ;d

Yes i can try, what tomb do u want , do you want to use wooden stake? etc.
yep : ) stake and obs
i dont care what tomb ;D where are vampires Smile

sorry for eng Big Grin
(01-24-2013, 07:45 PM)Muszkamtt Wrote: yep : ) stake and obs
i dont care what tomb ;D where are vampires Smile

sorry for eng Big Grin

I will do at stone tomb when i get home then :-)
Kind regards,
Royal fredde
Why bot withdraw cash but no buy manapotions and go to tomb? ;ss sry for my english

In dp stay in 1 sqm if other player in this sqm bot stay.
(01-29-2013, 10:17 AM)kierek92 Wrote: Why bot withdraw cash but no buy manapotions and go to tomb? ;ss sry for my english

In dp stay in 1 sqm if other player in this sqm bot stay.

Idk realy what's the problem for you ..?. For me it withdraw enough money to buy the potions...

Kind Regards,
Royal Fredde
Dont understnad why it goes back after 5-10min after he arvive to the spawn, and go to dp + refil again Confused then come back and hunt 5-10min and go back to dp again, I got 100 manas and 260 in cap
and food drop monster?
Do not have a FULLCHECK ... he'll take a walk in the Tomb and back to refill ... Dosnt matter how much cap and MP you still get.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

edit: I got it ... I am still a little noob in bbot, and I have difficulty to do some things ... but I managed to fix some things in this script. Ty. Rep +1. =D
any solve the problem of the refil/depositer?
hey, can anyone repeair reffiler and depositer (go tomb and back to dp in 5 minutes always.)

ok i finnaly repear it. Back with 60>cap or 40>mana potions. deposit on +1 depo and back to cave.

Attached Files
.bbot   A [ED]- Penesuela Tomb.bbot (Size: 13.14 KB / Downloads: 155)
(04-21-2013, 06:01 PM)roofik5 Wrote: ok i finnaly repear it. Back with 60>cap or 40>mana potions. deposit on +1 depo and back to cave.

Thanks, I wanted that too Tongue
Better version. Back with 620 golds (if u want change search FULL LABEL CHECK click edit and put your XXX in my 620) or cap <60 or 40<pots dpeosit od +2 depo (smaller chance of people take your depo) ENJOY

Attached Files
.bbot   lololo.bbot (Size: 13.19 KB / Downloads: 70)