Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[EK PRODŻEKT]35-150LvL
Video 
Czesc bede robil nowy projekt od zera do 150 lvla Knighta

[/font][/size]Przewidywania:

Wbicie 50lvla ze skillami 80/55 i exp na cyclopach yalahar,taski piraty oraz elfy yalahar
Wbicie 80lvla ze skillami 85/65 i exp na dragonach yalahar ,tombach ank[vampire]i taski na mutated raty
Wbicie 100 lvla ze skillami 90/70 i exp na dragonach yalahar+hydra,taski na necro,oraz wyrmy i cemetery -1
Wbicie 120 lvla ze skillami 95/75 i exp na wyrmach ,lizardy farmine oraz dragony lordy darashia i dragony lordy fenrock
DO 150 LVL CHCIALBYM MIEC TROSZKE KASY I ADDONY TAKIE JAK WARRIOR FULL,PIRATE FULL ORAZ DRUID FULL I MAGE WAND
no no czekam oczywiscie na screeny ;] Powodzenia i jaki swiat ?;]
Thoria i powiesz mi moze jak obrabiacie i dodajecie screeny ? bo nie wiem jak ;D
(01-06-2013, 09:33 PM)oskar1019 Wrote: Thoria i powiesz mi moze jak obrabiacie i dodajecie screeny ? bo nie wiem jak ;D

Po pierwsze zedytuj pierwszy post, ogarnij czcionke i ogolny wyglad, bo strasznie to wyglada.
Po drugie zdjecia zapisuj w formacie jpg.
Po trzecie wrzucaj na imageshack.us
pozniej uzyj hiperlaczy by dodac screen

Pozdrawiam

---
.edit
Przemysl zalozenia projektu nad zwiekszeniem shieldingu, max 10 roznicy miedzy fightingiem a shieldem.
Home windows Seven, Windows vista, Exp kaspersky 2013 download

Along with Kaspersky Internet Security The year 2013 you no longer need to bother about safety once you surf the web. The safety of your applications is actually immediately established, as well as appropriate security measures are usually come to protect a person. You'll be able to standard bank properly, enter personal information with out concern with breakthrough discovery, and your identity is safe. Around the next security towards threats, identity theft, and also phishing, along with parent controls, as well as totally free tech support are common much of this software package. kaspersky 2013 download

It is possible to transmit and acquire email without worrying about mail messages getting infected, along with talk about papers with full confidence. Incorrect articles can be impeded for the protection of your family people, specifically children. kaspersky 2013 internet security

This is also the best application for the avid gamers on the market. Simply no disturbances, with an all over greater gambling knowledge. Superfast performance along with automatically adjusted checking engineering makes certain internet gambling won't be interupted. kaspersky mobile security key

Just about all web sites tend to be immediately confirmed whether they will include harmful hazards. Excellent application to the price tag, which is fairly fair, contemplating all that it will. kaspersky mobile security key

you can get the cd key here