Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
[Completely Free Scripts by Dre Windwalker]
He's a just noob we can't do anything about him. Everywhere are that guys. I got hunted because i ran when rule guild tried to kill me. Now I'm hunted for that with payment 500k and if I pay i got 1level per week. So Sick! So could be worse, rly.
Lol you should try Vinera
we dont kill random people
Smile
(01-09-2013, 03:26 PM)drewindwalker Wrote: Made a script for South Thais cyclops.
Currently testing it. It will be relased soon.

Also, I'm planning to make a script "Ultimate kazordoon botter"
Actually there will be three scripts.

One will be for dwarves, one for soldiers, one for guards.

What's so special about these scripts?
Well, in variables you will be able to input a number (1 to 7). If you input 1 it will bot in the first cave. 2 - second cave, 3- third cave and so on..
Basically with these three scripts you will be able to bot every single floor of kazordoon dwarf mines.

But right now I'm little bit busy with university.
(Having exams in January, therefor, it will be available only in +-two weeks from now)

When?
If I Helped You, Please Give ME Reputaion+1!!Smile - Thanks

CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY SCRIPT PAGE!Smile
Well, i didn't get killed Smile
The fact that he's using my script and being so disrespectful towards me just bugs me.
Of course there are many nice people in this forum, but persons like him just don't deserve free scripts,right?
i AGREE WITH YOU ^^
Thanks alot for your corym script (carlin).I bot for 40-50hours , works perfect !!! thanks alot man! Rep going to you!

If possible make script (full afk) for coryms venore , i can pay in GP on Aurora. PM me , if you wanna make it for me. Smile

Pozdrawiam Escco !
nice scripts u making . Please make script coryms venore Tongue !
please make water elemental scrypt for 60ms with reffiler and depositer
Coryms venore is great idea Smile
Elvenbane !!! Smile) thanks!