Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have a doubt (: anybody can help me Im new.
Question 
Hey guys or any mannager that could answer me a simple question.

I justbought the BBOT, and I have 2 accounts on tibia and want to make another to make a character to a friend and ge it some skills/lvl...I have my lap top and my desk computer, and I would like to have the bot in both computers to bot 2 accounts at the same time, but I'm afraid to get my bot acount blocked because server can think I'm sharing my account (well thats what I thought when i read this on main page "[undefined=undefined](EN) Attention! It is forbidden to share your account with others! If the rule is not followed your account will be temporarily blocked![/undefined]").

Do I need to buy another premmium account in BBOT to use it on my other Tibia account, or I can use the same to bot my 3 chars at same time.

Please answer (: hope I dont need to buy another premium, because I'm prety cheap xD.

Srry for the long post.
(01-09-2013, 05:08 PM)luisao94 Wrote: Hey guys or any mannager that could answer me a simple question.

I justbought the BBOT, and I have 2 accounts on tibia and want to make another to make a character to a friend and ge it some skills/lvl...I have my lap top and my desk computer, and I would like to have the bot in both computers to bot 2 accounts at the same time, but I'm afraid to get my bot acount blocked because server can think I'm sharing my account (well thats what I thought when i read this on main page "[undefined=undefined](EN) Attention! It is forbidden to share your account with others! If the rule is not followed your account will be temporarily blocked![/undefined]").

Do I need to buy another premmium account in BBOT to use it on my other Tibia account, or I can use the same to bot my 3 chars at same time.

Please answer (: hope I dont need to buy another premium, because I'm prety cheap xD.

Srry for the long post.

Your account gets Temporarily Blocked if the account has been used on 3 different IP Adresses the last 6 Hours.
If yyou use the bot on 2 computers in the same IP-adress it only counts as 1. Your Account will not be Temporarily blocked, if you use it on 2 qccounts on the same IP-adress.

You can also just use 1 Computer, and use MC.
If I Helped You, Please Give ME Reputaion+1!!Smile - Thanks

CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY SCRIPT PAGE!Smile
(01-09-2013, 05:15 PM)Benjyon Wrote: Your account gets Temporarily Blocked if the account has been used on 3 different IP Adresses the last 6 Hours.
If yyou use the bot on 2 computers in the same IP-adress it only counts as 1. Your Account will not be Temporarily blocked, if you use it on 2 qccounts on the same IP-adress.

Thx u very much man (: .
And what about if I use 2 accounts on different adress, because my internet doesnt reach my bedroom (where i play on my laptop), and I take internet from another router which produces a different IP...can I get blocked if using 1 account on each IP ? :S because I dont really like downloading MC, I have bad luck in past times and got hacked, so if you could recomend me any good link to download a safe MC (:

Love u Benjoy (:
(01-09-2013, 08:55 PM)luisao94 Wrote:
(01-09-2013, 05:15 PM)Benjyon Wrote: Your account gets Temporarily Blocked if the account has been used on 3 different IP Adresses the last 6 Hours.

And what about if I use 2 accounts on different adress, because my internet doesnt reach my bedroom (where i play on my laptop), and I take internet from another router which produces a different IP...can I get blocked if using 1 account on each IP ? :S because I dont really like downloading MC, I have bad luck in past times and got hacked, so if you could recomend me any good link to download a safe MC (:

Love u Benjoy (:

You don't have to download a multiclient.
Bbot has an inbuilt multi client feature.
(01-09-2013, 08:55 PM)luisao94 Wrote:

Love u Benjoy (:

You don't get blocked for this - only if 3 ip adresses.
Btw. MC is already in Bbot.
Before you Log In to Bbot.exe there is MC written in Blue up in the Right Corner of the Login box. Smile
If I Helped You, Please Give ME Reputaion+1!!Smile - Thanks

CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY SCRIPT PAGE!Smile