Free account
Level: 50+ (because of capacity)
Skills: 50/50+
Plate set and weapon with 30 atk will do fine
Exp/h: 5-18k/h
Profit/h: 3-6k/h
[Image: Orc_Warrior.gif]
[Image: Minotaur.gif]
Aditional information: This script is made for moneymaking. If you want fast experience then Do not download it!!.
Start the script in Ab'dendriel depot. You should have two bps inside your main bp (The first one is for stackable items, the second one with like 6 another bps inside is for gold and stuff like maces,chain armors). The script will take almost everything, even stuff like brass helmets and swords. That's why you need level 50 for this script. Otherwise it will go to depot after every circle.
Script refills up to 50 mana potions and 5 destory fields but I don't think that you will need to use those. Destroy fields are needed incase there's fire on the shovel hole. then the script destroys the fire.
Happy botting! And don't forget to leave a feedback and/or rep+/donate if you like this script

For more scripts Click here

Attached Files
.bbot   AbCastle50+byDreWindwalker.bbot (Size: 10.14 KB / Downloads: 532)
Testing on a knight lvl 48 i´ll try it for 8 hours then i will post the results
(01-13-2013, 07:35 PM)Rexi Wrote: Testing on a knight lvl 48 i´ll try it for 8 hours then i will post the results

Sorry, but I found a little bug. Please download the new version of script Shy
I found another little bug. It didn't destroy the fire field, now it's fixed. Please download the new version Smile
THX very much Smile. Can i try on knight with 32 lvl? i change refil capacity
(01-14-2013, 07:48 PM)dinolord Wrote: THX very much Smile. Can i try on knight with 32 lvl? i change refil capacity

If it have magic level 3 or higher then you can try it, yes Smile
Or just remove chain armors etc from loot lits Smile
botting for last 6h hours, everything works fine Big Grin rep +
(01-14-2013, 08:47 PM)santi Wrote: botting for last 6h hours, everything works fine Big Grin rep +

Nice to hear Smile
on my server in this place IS 20 bot char Big Grin can't tested
I just started testing it and I've got question. How to make bot throw items on the floor if character doesn't have cap?
And also how can I change the amount of mana potions taken by bot? Cuz I think 50 is too much.
Thanks much! : )