Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Salamndras Venore 100% AFK
Well i have the scrypt with out bug i repair it from Drewindwalker so all the credits are for him

Testes on knight lvl 8 skill 30/30 for 2 hours now is lvl 14 xD

Exp/hr: 5-10k Depend of your server
Profit/Hr:1-2k

it doesn´t have refiller because no need ^^

Enjoy it

Also here is one for mages ^^ just edit ur heal options y how much manas u want to buy
tested on a mage lvl 15 for 6 hours

Already without bugs FOR MAGES SORRY FOR THE MISTAKE BEFORE...

Attached Files
.bbot   venoreSalamanderCaveMAGESV1.1mages.bbot (Size: 11.79 KB / Downloads: 101)
.bbot   venoreSalamanderCAve byDre.bbot (Size: 11.31 KB / Downloads: 318)
Lol, I've downloaded the one for mages, and bot doesn't attack monsters Tongue It walks threw all wpt's, but it doesn't touch mobs.
(02-04-2013, 06:31 PM)Pinio Wrote: Lol, I've downloaded the one for mages, and bot doesn't attack monsters Tongue It walks threw all wpt's, but it doesn't touch mobs.

Thx for the comment i´ll fix it right now ^^
Bot changes "priority" of all monsters to "avoid".
(02-04-2013, 08:58 PM)Pinio Wrote: Bot changes "priority" of all monsters to "avoid".

I can see that but it just happends with this scrypt xD that´s weard but i´m still working on it ^^
Repaired? Tongue
is it working?
Hello I would like to say the scrypt is working for me but i can´t upload it until i test it for 12 hours... by the way i was with out net thats why i haven´t check the forums
I have been testing it and its pretty good, just by the small detail it has that changes to avoid, i hope it gets fixed.
(02-13-2013, 07:44 AM)motozero Wrote: I have been testing it and its pretty good, just by the small detail it has that changes to avoid, i hope it gets fixed.

Already fix ^^ plix download it again
can you add for KNIGHT, please?
The fone who have Dre on it is for knight ^^
Thx, works perfectly ;D Reput
its working. in 3 days botting each day about 6-7 hours i got 28 lvl now and about 40-43k pure cash
Mi to deponuje hajs co 30 minut, rozumiecie cos z tego? : ))
BUMP!! Mines are better Big Grin
10k per hour from 1 to 25-28 in more and less 24 hours with a profit of 20 a 40k the first time ^^
http://forums.bmega.net/showthread.php?tid=9322
[Image: pAq4kLP.jpg]

If my advice help u give me some REP ok?, si te ayude regaleme un REP vale?, Se minha idéia te ajudou, manda um REP ae TY, Gracias, Obrigado